California council approves $800 Billion reparations plan

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The issue was aligning with democrats with nothing to show for it for the last 70 years. It seems like the democrats in California are actually doing something.

Anyone who takes the position that black Americans don't deserve reparations is an enemy.
Democrat, Republican, Whig, whatever. The consensus has always been a "No." on reparations. There were no reparations under Republicans either. At any point. Idk how that's lost on yall.

My whole point in this thread is the fact that: A lot of ya'll have created a "boogeyman" or "roadblock" to reparations all on your own. That's not to say that there AREN'T roadblocks, there definitely are. But ya'lls gripe is clearly some shyt that didn't matter to anyone else, but still was heard out and settled

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Can't wait to see a red state do this.

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
"Do black-ish people receive a cheque as well, asking for a friend"

17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Look at this, Brothers and Sisters are congratulating Cali without any hate. We are united in our Justice Claim. It's best the Federal Government get ahead of this and just make a Black American Descendants Budget just like they do for the Military or anything else. Because if it goes State by State, it's going to cost a lot more. 800 Billion from Cali. Then Virginia, NC, SC, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana etc owe Trillions. Any Black Person speaking out against Reparations in media will get a side eye. We will check you. You've been warned. This Freight Train is not stopping folks, it's left left the station. 'Do you realize Black Americans have been fighting for Reparations for over a Century plus? All the way to the Callie House after reconstruction.

We have been fighting for Reparations Non-Stop. Do not let them lie and tell you different. Martin talked about reparations. Malcolm talked bout it. Also if any Black Person who wants White Approval so bad that they don't want Reparations. Fine, write out a personal letter declining the payment so it can go back into the Pot for other Black Families. "I Don't' Want or Need Reparations". Good, now move out the way. Black people who do that make me laugh. We see through you. "Look at me, I don't want Reparations like those other nikkas", lol. Also to my Brothers and Sisters, don't let them make you feel bad. They've stolen Generations of wealth from Black Citizens. The Racial Wealth Gap is where is it due to White Supremacy and Racism period. They are in all these Suburban communities due to Racism and Redlining. They love to talk us not working hard enough while leaving out the real details.

The Government made the White Suburbs and Middle Class period. This isn't a Handout. Our Ancestors busted they a$$es for Centuries and was only given crumbs if anything at all. Then once Slavery was over we had a Century of White Terrorism. It's been a constant attack on our Wealth from day one. The bootstrap talking point means nothing. Black Wall Street shows we built our own only for them to Burn it down. There were many other towns just like that as well. The money has already been made the problem is they are spending it in other places. It's not Black America's fault they kicked the can down the road for Centuries. Our Ancestors were one of the focal points of building one of the richest Countries in the World. We have the Money and then some. If you gave 40 Acres and a Mule like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be here. Now it's 40 Acres and a Porsche plus interest and if you keep waiting, it's only going to grow larger.

Last edited: