CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
show me a latino or jewish politician with such an exclusive racial slogan.
lulac_shield_color_2009.jpg

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
White people must have delicate egos if something like Black Girls Rock gets them all in a tizzy. You already got the world worshiping you, and it's still not enough. It's crazy how we're probably the ones with the least power and yet we're the MOST imitated. We influence culture so much. We're naturally talented, funny and athletic. Everything we do is cool. White people even have a subreddit called 'Black People Twitter' based off the type of shyt we say. It's mind-boggling.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this is like the black caucus or NCAACP, this isnt a slogan like black girls rock.

lets try that again.
No let's not try again, let's acknowledge that there are organizations that cater to a certain demographic yet it's only a problem when the organization is catered towards Blacks. We're accused of wanting handouts and when we do our own thing we're accused of "reverse racism". They don't want us to value ourselves so seeing something like "Black Lives Matter" or "Black Girls Rock" scares them because it shows empowerment and unity. Black kids go missing and you'll have little to zero media coverage, yet let a little white kid or grown ass white woman go missing and they'll take over every news channel. Bottom Line: If we don't look out for each other who will?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No let's not try again, let's acknowledge that there are organizations that cater to a certain demographic yet it's only a problem when the organization is catered towards Blacks. We're accused of wanting handouts and when we do our own thing we're accused of "reverse racism". They don't want us to value ourselves so seeing something like "Black Lives Matter" or "Black Girls Rock" scares them because it shows empowerment and unity. Black kids go missing and you'll have little to zero media coverage, yet let a little white kid or grown ass white woman go missing and they'll take over every news channel. Bottom Line: If we don't look out for each other who will?

And let's not forget: blackout in march where we celebrate our people's beauty (although with selfies) and white people got heated (and non-black POC) but the point still stands.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Real talk, you all can neg me call me Cac, c00n or whatever else you feel. but the reason I take the stance I do is because at the end of the day what's being done is an ethnic group is being treated differently (YES, in a positive manner) based off of their skin tone. this is a dangerous mindset as we've seen in history how countless other ethnic groups were treated differently based off of their skin tone.

Maybe my tone, wording and ignorance of the fact that #BlackGirlsRock was an actual organization is what made you all who negged me and responded negatively to me feel the way you do. but the way I see it, it should be #AllGirlsRock. treating anyone differently based on skin tone (regardless of how you treat them) is not right nor is it a safe practice to implement. We are all humans and when our flesh is taken back by the earth, we'll cease to be Black-White-Asian-etc.

:yeshrug: fukk it, y'all want to neg me? then neg me. but you can't ever point to a posting of mine were I was ever racist, bigot or hostile towards any one ethnic group. since I joined this forum and since I began commenting on racial issues it's always be a down-the-middle, "we all should be treated fairly" type argument from me. and regardless of how you all who disagree with me feel, that's how I'm going to carry it until I'm facing my creator.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Real talk, you all can neg me call me Cac, c00n or whatever else you feel. but the reason I take the stance I do is because at the end of the day what's being done is an ethnic group is being treated differently (YES, in a positive manner) based off of their skin tone. this is a dangerous mindset as we've seen in history how countless other ethnic groups were treated differently based off of their skin tone.

Maybe my tone, wording and ignorance of the fact that #BlackGirlsRock was an actual organization is what made you all who negged me and responded negatively to me feel the way you do. but the way I see it, it should be #AllGirlsRock. treating anyone differently based on skin tone (regardless of how you treat them) is not right nor is it a safe practice to implement. We are all humans and when our flesh is taken back by the earth, we'll cease to be Black-White-Asian-etc.

:yeshrug: fukk it, y'all want to neg me? then neg me. but you can't ever point to a posting of mine were I was ever racist, bigot or hostile towards any one ethnic group. since I joined this forum and since I began commenting on racial issues it's always be a down-the-middle, "we all should be treated fairly" type argument from me. and regardless of how you all who disagree with me feel, that's how I'm going to carry it until I'm facing my creator.

@Pifferry , come get your boy. :mjlol:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

ALERT!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

tumblr_lro931Q06K1ql4hkyo1_250.gif
Wake up fool.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

right, alert. You claiming Nigerian right? I know for a fukking fact (as I'm a personal witness to this dumb shyt) that most African's who come from Africa to America will look down upon African-American's like their not shyt until they prove their worth. fukk out of here, you the one who should be on ALERT.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
right, alert. You claiming Nigerian right? I know for a fukking fact (as I'm a personal witness to this dumb shyt) that most African's who come from Africa to America will look down upon African-American's like their not shyt until they prove their worth. fukk out of here, you the one who should be on ALERT.

:mjpls:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
For all the shyt white people don't understand, one that non white people miss all the time is that it's hard as fukk for a regular white person to see their white privilege.

Most are cogs in the wheel like everyone else, so when they see any other group empower themselves with messages of unity, the see themselves being excluded. They don't 'feel' privileged, they feel left behind. Then they are unable to voice it without coming of racist as fukk....which just makes them more and more resentful of a group of people who they feel are getting special treatment......yet they are miles behind in reality. This is especially true of blue collar white men. Everyone else gets a parade but them....and they don't realize they've had a parade every day since they were born.

It's a vicious circle brehs and I don't mean it as an excuse but rather a reason for the nonsense.

Last edited: