CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no actually, because altho everyone uses it not everyone comments. and the negative comments are ALWAYS the loudest. You probably skip 10 positive comments and see one negative because vulgar words are louder. I've actually tested this theory.
That still leaves twitter at least

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Then you'd never see another black president...which is the aim.

Stop being so short-sighted. You don't get to spite everyone on the first go-around :beli:

Be a tactician.

The fact Michelle is so much more openly "black" and a representative of his family speaks volumes.

Stop making excuses man, Obama ain't done shyt for black people man. We just gonna have to take that L.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There was a psychologist who did a study saying black women are the most unattractive.

Anytime someone is told to make the "ideal" female, she doesn't have any black features (maybe some full lips)

We're treated as either hypersexualized jezebels or fat angry, neck rolling mammies

And you wonder why we need black girls rock? :dahell:

Why you think "militants" keep calling out bed wenches. Cause you sleeping with the enemy.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I attend Essencefest with my wife every year down in New Orleans (it helps that her soror puts it together). I always ask myself....what is the black male version of this?

Its sad to see idiots in here whine about Blackgirlsrock while doing nothing collectively as black men on a yearly basis. niqqas rather complain.

Never been to Essence fest, but I know the Black Enterprise Expo is in Atlanta this year. It's not all men obviously, but it'd be a cool spot to network with black men

concise

Veteran
Daps
no actually, because altho everyone uses it not everyone comments. and the negative comments are ALWAYS the loudest. You probably skip 10 positive comments and see one negative because vulgar words are louder. I've actually tested this theory.

This also applies to the bad kids out there as well ...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We should never give a fukk about nor highlight these bums complaining.

Cacs on twitter stay saying "if a white person did ________ then.."

Then what??

CAC please life everyday is that IF scenario you keep dreaming about.

:scust:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If George Zimmerman would have shot a neighbors dog, saying he felt threatened, even though he followed the dog, he would have done jail time. Cute pictures of the dog cuddling with its owner would be all over the TV and people would be outraged of how horrible George is.
yup