CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dog...you really think this captain obvious shyt you've spit the last two posts have been enlightening?

"They see it as favoritism!!"

What I just quoted. Exactly what is your point other than wanting to be patted on the back for saying what we already know?

I simply don't get it
if you already know wtf are you quoting me for?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Forgive me I was on CP Time, and I'm now just steppin in the thread with my Stunna Shades to quench myself in some fresh squeeze CaC Tears: BLACKEXCELLENCE:ahh::blessed::takedat:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
if you already know wtf are you quoting me for?
Because what your saying is useless and I wondered what point you were trying to make.

I was giving you a chance but you just wanted to post without making a point other than the obvious everyone came in with.

Add value.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dont understand that if someone said #italiangirls rock nobody would give a fukk. When you use white as the describer it automatically goes to white supremacy.

Exactly.

There's tons of t-shirts that say "Italians do it better" too. "Kiss me I'm Irish", etc.

madge-italians-do-it-better.jpg

White supremacists made white pride associated with bigotry. They have bigots to blame.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen on FB:

When White People Try To Tell Black People What To Do:

White People: Hey Black people, you need to fix your community right now!
Black People: Okay, what about President Obama's "My Brother's Keeper" program?
White People: OMG WHAT ABOUT WHIIIITEEEEE BOYSSS?!
Black People: Fine, how about ‪#‎BlackGirlsRock‬?
White People: OMGPUMPKINSPICEFUUUUUCKKKINNNG RACCISTTTT!!!
Black People: Whatever, I don't even care what you have to say.
White People: YOU'RE BEING DIVISIVE! I WISH SLAVERYY-----

WHAT THE HELL DO WHITE PEOPLE WANT??!! You don't want Black people to come into your communities, yet you bytch and whine when they make something of their own.

Ok I'm late to the party but this point definitely hits home.

I volunteer with a black men's organization and we have Black in the title. And I can't tell you how much shyt we get for it or how many opportunities have been dangled in front of us in an attempt for us to change that.

Even when you get down to that "well you people need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps/why don't the leaders in the community blah blah" action, there's flack coming your way. :whoa: "Hey ya know if you kinda changed the name of your organization it might come off as less threatening"

My small city is pretty diverse. The Armenians have Armenian schools, churches, organizations, retirement homes. The Vietnamese have Vietnamese churches, organizations, tons of restaurants. The Japanese have Japanese schools, churches, organizations. The Jewish folks have synagogues, schools, strong social ties. Mexicans have all the above. It's natural, you want to educate kids about their history, language, culture. As soon as black folks do it:lupe:. "Well we just wanna make sure you aren't teaching those kids to hate white people."

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
mashell obomma is a raciss who hate amurica so iss no suprize dat she wood sapport a raciss moobment like bla girls rock. bla wimmen are da moss appressive power strutsure in sosighiety today and mashell obomma is getto and sassy and da moss raciss furs lady we eber had.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think the reason this is a problem is because shes the first lady, presidents wife, and in this position you are a representative of the entire country (which consists of all races) so highlighting a race upfront, is seen as favoritism.

despite the fact we know lawmakers favor one race over the other, they tend to do it quietly because of my first sentence. Michelle dont need no votes, they're on their last leg, so they just dgaf at this point. :heh:

I disagree, this is no different than the Latinos celebrating their culture or jews. Its only a problem cause it's us

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Because what your saying is useless and I wondered what point you were trying to make.

I was giving you a chance but you just wanted to post without making a point other than the obvious everyone came in with.

Add value.
its a free forum, I can say whatever the fukk I want. and you can skip right over it. :what:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
its a free forum, I can say whatever the fukk I want. and you can skip right over it. :what:
I wanted you to be your own spokesman rather than lazily say to myself "is this dude REALLY posting about nothing?"