CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
all the smilies in the world dont mean shyt unless I see links and receipts, otherwise this is just ass talking.

like I said, I dont give a shyt what some ignorant racists think, Im talking about the general census. you cant provide it, because it doesnt exist. while you focus on those that dont matter, ill keep my eyes open on the general census who actually do matter.
So you want him to prove white supremacy exists?

Please get the fukk out of here with your nonsense. If you truly believe racism doesn't exist, take your happy ass to other post racial websites like youtube or reddit. It's clear this site is too black for your ass.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
I wonder if the hashtag was "Senegalese women rock", "Nigerian women rock", " Ghanaian women rock", would there still be an issue?

"Black" might sound too strong, too beautiful, and too intimidating to a people scared of retribution for the sins of their fathers.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So you want him to prove white supremacy exists?

Please get the fukk out of here with your nonsense. If you truly believe racism doesn't exist, take your happy ass to other post racial websites like youtube or reddit. It's clear this site is too black for your ass.
oh look its that gay ass nikka that complains about what I post but dare not put me on ignore.

quote where I stated White supremacy doesnt exist, you stupid fukk.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Real talk, you all can neg me call me Cac, c00n or whatever else you feel. but the reason I take the stance I do is because at the end of the day what's being done is an ethnic group is being treated differently (YES, in a positive manner) based off of their skin tone. this is a dangerous mindset as we've seen in history how countless other ethnic groups were treated differently based off of their skin tone.

Maybe my tone, wording and ignorance of the fact that #BlackGirlsRock was an actual organization is what made you all who negged me and responded negatively to me feel the way you do. but the way I see it, it should be #AllGirlsRock. treating anyone differently based on skin tone (regardless of how you treat them) is not right nor is it a safe practice to implement. We are all humans and when our flesh is taken back by the earth, we'll cease to be Black-White-Asian-etc.

:yeshrug: fukk it, y'all want to neg me? then neg me. but you can't ever point to a posting of mine were I was ever racist, bigot or hostile towards any one ethnic group. since I joined this forum and since I began commenting on racial issues it's always be a down-the-middle, "we all should be treated fairly" type argument from me. and regardless of how you all who disagree with me feel, that's how I'm going to carry it until I'm facing my creator.

Could you imagine if some German chick got a #germangirlsrock hashtag going, and then a bunh of Italian girls came out the woodwork talking about, "oh, so Italian girls don't rock too?" :heh: That would be petty and ignorant, let those German girls have fun. Now you apply all the racial overtones and decades, nah, centuries of white supremacy in America and some African American girls can't even have #blackgirlsrock? All the shyt black people, and black women, have been through and they can't even get a goddamn hashtag? They're the racists now? Nah, I ain't buying it, all those ignorant crackers better chill. :camby:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This is basicly "chickens coming home to roost" in regards to a #whitegirlsrock movement or anything similar.. Pretty much anything related to the word "white" is thought of as racist, compassionless, smug and barbaric. Even though you whites try to bury and suppress yall violent and racist history, we still know the truth