CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
ok show me other outcrys with the many other black women wearing black girls rock.

How bout outcrys when white folks exhibit da exact same backwards logic of "reverse racism" when dey're not "included" in something dat obviously isn't geared towards dem?

- What can't we say da N word? :sadbron:

- #Alllivesmatter not just black ones. Okay? :sadbron:

- Where is our WET channel?:sadbron:

- Where is our White History monf? :sadbron:

- Hip hop is not just a black thing. It's universal. :sadbron:

- We get discriminated too ya know. :sadbron:

Think you're kinda failin to look at da bigger pitcha, mah nig. Seems like you're trynna just box dis one incident into itself like its some completely separate thing when its blatantly infused wit dat whole blob of delusional white reverse racism "exclusion". :francis:

And white folks aren't gonna go afta somebody like Gabriel Union as opposed to Mrs. Obama because Gabriel's main audience and product consumer base has always been 90% black folks. From her movies to her shows. So her rockin a black girls rocks t- shirt obviously wouldn't be seen as a big deal. And as far as Oprah...well, nikka...she's Oprah. :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How bout outcrys when white folks exhibit da exact same backwards logic of "reverse racism" when dey're not "included" in something dat obviously isn't geared towards dem?

- What can't we say da N word? :sadbron:

- #Alllivesmatter not just black ones. Okay? :sadbron:

- Where is our WET channel?:sadbron:

- Where is our White History monf? :sadbron:

- Hip hop is not just a black thing. It's universal. :sadbron:

- We get discriminated too ya know. :sadbron:
link me where the mainstream say some stupid shyt like this? you read too many youtube comments and think its the census.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:dead: Okay, now you're just fukkin being deliberately obtuse and stubborn wit dis shyt.

We're done hea, brotha Tommy. Be easy, cuh.
all the smilies in the world dont mean shyt unless I see links and receipts, otherwise this is just ass talking.

like I said, I dont give a shyt what some ignorant racists think, Im talking about the general census. you cant provide it, because it doesnt exist. while you focus on those that dont matter, ill keep my eyes open on the general census who actually do matter.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Real talk, you all can neg me call me Cac, c00n or whatever else you feel. but the reason I take the stance I do is because at the end of the day what's being done is an ethnic group is being treated differently (YES, in a positive manner) based off of their skin tone. this is a dangerous mindset as we've seen in history how countless other ethnic groups were treated differently based off of their skin tone.

Maybe my tone, wording and ignorance of the fact that #BlackGirlsRock was an actual organization is what made you all who negged me and responded negatively to me feel the way you do. but the way I see it, it should be #AllGirlsRock. treating anyone differently based on skin tone (regardless of how you treat them) is not right nor is it a safe practice to implement. We are all humans and when our flesh is taken back by the earth, we'll cease to be Black-White-Asian-etc.

:yeshrug: fukk it, y'all want to neg me? then neg me. but you can't ever point to a posting of mine were I was ever racist, bigot or hostile towards any one ethnic group. since I joined this forum and since I began commenting on racial issues it's always be a down-the-middle, "we all should be treated fairly" type argument from me. and regardless of how you all who disagree with me feel, that's how I'm going to carry it until I'm facing my creator.
dude just give it up. :snoop:you're white. You'll NEVER understand:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm.sure it's already been said but you don't need a #whitegirlsrock because society tells us that every day.

There's no need to big up what's already seen as the standard, how oblivious can you be? That's like men complaining about no one being concerned for men's rights. :dwillhuh:

-DMP-

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Both sites should suffice.

Almost everybody uses YouTube and Twitter so its a good representation of the populace.
no actually, because altho everyone uses it not everyone comments. and the negative comments are ALWAYS the loudest. You probably skip 10 positive comments and see one negative because vulgar words are louder. I've actually tested this theory.