tumblr_njkwnxDE3w1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

tumblr_njkwnxDE3w1r5zq6ao6_500.gif

tumblr_njkwnxDE3w1r5zq6ao7_500.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No let's not try again, let's acknowledge that there are organizations that cater to a certain demographic yet it's only a problem when the organization is catered towards Blacks. We're accused of wanting handouts and when we do our own thing we're accused of "reverse racism". They don't want us to value ourselves so seeing something like "Black Lives Matter" or "Black Girls Rock" scares them because it shows empowerment and unity. Black kids go missing and you'll have little to zero media coverage, yet let a little white kid or grown ass white woman go missing and they'll take over every news channel. Bottom Line: If we don't look out for each other who will?
errr maybe you dont know what a slogan is, so maybe we should try that AGAIN.

I dont know anyone with a problem with the black caucus (who are quite respected) or the NAACP...

slogans...where are they.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I dont know anyone with a problem with the black caucus (who are quite respected) or the NAACP...

it.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
since when is madonna a politician?

LETS TRY THAT AGAIN. :hmmobama:
Your premise is stupid because you're relegating it to politics, I'm showing you that no one has a problem with racial slogans until its black related. Now you've already exposed yourself so please quit while you're behind.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Your premise is stupid becauseu you're relegating it to politics, I'm showing you that no one has a problem with racial slogans until its black related. Now you've already exposed yourself so please quit while you're behind.
Im stupid for following the title of this fukking thread you moron? the outcry is toward michelle, and I gave the reason why.

black girls rocks has been out FOREVER. There's even a black girls rock awards. :heh:

actresses and all that have worn it and nobody said a thing
1452891397_5cc334d1cd_o.jpg

its a thing NOW because its a politician duh. the outcry is because shes supposed to represent the entire nation, not favor a race within it. while im ahead? youve not said shyt, posted nothing. and pretty much jumped into an argument you couldnt win. anytime you want to show me a politician of another race with a slogan like this feel free, but you wont find it, and theres a reason for that. they'd get heat for it, numb numb.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im stupid for following the title of this fukking thread you moron? the outcry is toward michelle, and I gave the reason why.

black girls rocks has been out FOREVER. There's even a black girls rock awards. :heh:

actresses and all that have worn it and nobody said a thing
1452891397_5cc334d1cd_o.jpg

its a thing NOW because its a politician duh. the outcry is because shes supposed to represent the entire nation, not favor a race within it. while im ahead? youve not said shyt, posted nothing. and pretty much jumped into an argument you couldnt win. anytime you want to show me a politician of another race with a slogan like this feel free, but you wont find it, and theres a reason for that. they'd get heat for it, numb numb.
I've got work in about 7hrs so i'm going to leave you with this. This thread is about cacs getting mad at a black woman celebrating her blackness, yet i just posted a pic of a yt woman celebrating cacs and no one has a problem with it. You thinking this shyt is political is laughable, they/you just don't want to see black women empower themselves.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've got work in about 7hrs so i'm going to leave you with this. This thread is about cacs getting mad at a black woman celebrating her blackness, yet i just posted a pic of a yt woman celebrating cacs and no one has a problem with it. You thinking this shyt is political is laughable, they/you just don't want to see black women empower themselves.
its obv political when we have a black girls rock award, tshirts, actresses reppin said tshirts, singers who rap about problack issues and no one says anything. this thread is about michelle. had oprah worn blackgirls rock no one would be saying shyt, just like when Gabrielle union wore it no one said shyt. this has everything to do with Michelle and nothing to do with black women.

i dont give a shyt about racists opinion im talking about mainstream every day people btw. racists opinions dont fukking matter to me, they're nobodies. the people that have an issue with this shirt are the mainstream (thus the reason its in the media) even her supporters (nonblack) feel exempted and it hurt their feelings, and thats fair. shes a politician, she really shouldnt have been rocking it, but again, like I said, her time is up, its not like Obeezy is running for anything (had he been this would have been suicide) so its all good in my book. They're on their last leg I hope they floss some more, but thats my black bias of course. :mjlolz:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
its obv political when we have a black girls rock award, tshirts, actresses reppin said tshirts, singers who rap about problack issues and no one says anything. this thread is about michelle. had oprah worn blackgirls rock no one would be saying shyt, just like when Gabrielle union wore it no one said shyt. this has everything to do with Michelle and nothing to do with black women.

i dont give a shyt about racists opinion im talking about mainstream every day people btw. racists opinions dont fukking matter to me, they're nobodies.

Yeeaahhh I don't know bout dat shyt right dere, brosephs. :patrice: