CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think we all know that Michelle Obama is trying to give positive support for black girls because there's a lot of negativity out there.
But, everyone and their mother is putting a negative spin on it.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White people on the internet..not all but alot are so dumb it hurts.
:mjlol:

Thats like someone throwing a 'Celebrating Men in Entertainment' brunch or 'Men's History Month'. How are you the majority, have had your voices heard since Day 1 with noone silencing you, and are over represented yet complain when the people you degraded for years have ONE night w/o you with your foot on their necks?

Sick and mentally unstable folk. :francis:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think the reason this is a problem is because shes the first lady, presidents wife, and in this position you are a representative of the entire country (which consists of all races) so highlighting a race upfront, is seen as favoritism.

despite the fact we know lawmakers favor one race over the other, they tend to do it quietly because of my first sentence. Michelle dont need no votes, they're on their last leg, so they just dgaf at this point. :heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I think the reason this is a problem is because shes the first lady, presidents wife, and in this position you are a representative of the entire country (which consists of all races) so highlighting a race upfront, is seen as favoritism.

despite the fact we know lawmakers favor one race over the other, they tend to do it quietly because of my first sentence. Michelle dont need no votes, they're on their last leg, so they just dgaf at this point. :heh:
Who gives a fukk what it's seen as? Who doesn't know that how they see it lacks character? Point is, the spirit of the show clearly doesn't reflect what idiots think.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Who gives a fukk what it's seen as? Who doesn't know that how they see it lacks character? Point is, the spirit of the show clearly doesn't reflect what idiots think.
news flash when you run a country you give a fukk about what its civilians think. :wtf:
this would have been political suicide in 08'. :wtf:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
news flash when you run a country you give a fukk about what its civilians think. :wtf:
this would have been political suicide in 08'. :wtf:
Dog...you really think this captain obvious shyt you've spit the last two posts have been enlightening?

"They see it as favoritism!!"

What I just quoted. Exactly what is your point other than wanting to be patted on the back for saying what we already know?

I simply don't get it