c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if people actually saw the video. His joke was based on the prefix of american such as african, asian, native, etc. Really had nothing to do claiming the motherland lol.

This is only an argument cacs make over and over again in relation to blacks - that blacks shouldn't put African in front of their ethnicity prefix. Nevermind that what blacks call themelves is none of cac's business. Nevermind that Noah is not some African arbiter that can decide who is African and who is not (and whether black Americans can honor their heritage). Noah has a penchant for repeatedly making cac comments about blacks like some kind of gay racist parrot. That's the only reason he is on the Daily Show, despite being so unfunny and cringeworthy. Cacs like to hear blacks get insulted.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You say this like Black Americans have always lived in peace and harmony with cac Americans.

Breh, the comment the troll made is irrelevant to the simplicity of the fact, which is that the so called "Pre Fix" "African" is simply where we come from....the only fools this makes uncomfortable are cacs and c00ns, and in this case a half breeded one.........

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:mjlol: @muse Stay out my alerts bytch...this shyt obviously hit a nerve.:umad: :pachaha:

fukk outta here wench.

alert me in a thread and then tell me to get out :russ:
look at yall jerking each other off. yall love my attention, its so cute. saw i one starred your thread and it got you all hard. made your fukking day. we all gotta do our part

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alert me in a thread and then tell me to get out :russ:
look at yall jerking each other off. yall love my attention, its so cute. saw i one starred your thread and it got you all hard. made your fukking day. we all gotta do our part

You're a bytch ass c00n that agrees with racists 90% of the time and either stays silent or changes the subject when called out on your chicanery. If this were real life I would have already slammed your head through a wall. You're here to harass people on the Coli you can't look in the eyes in real life. fukk outta here.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is only an argument cacs make over and over again in relation to blacks - that blacks shouldn't put African in front of their ethnicity prefix. Nevermind that what blacks call themelves is none of cac's business. Nevermind that Noah is not some African arbiter that can decide who is African and who is not. Noah has a penchant for repeatedly making cac comments about blacks like some kind of gay racist parrot. That's the only reason he is on the Daily Show, despite being so unfunny and cringeworthy. Cacs like to hear blacks get insulted.
What argument? His stand up in the video is simply, as I understand it, making fun of prefixes before American including lumping all black folks as African American. He's making fun of the redundancy of the term native american. I don't like him at all, he's not funny. I would say that based on your argument, his routine actually supported your argument, and not the other way around. I may have a different interpretation than you which is what comedy is about I guess.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What argument? His stand up in the video is simply, as I understand it, making fun of prefixes before American including lumping all black folks as African American. He's making fun of the redundancy of the term native american. I don't like him at all, he's not funny. I would say that based on your argument, his routine actually supported your argument, and not the other way around. I may have a different interpretation than you which is what comedy is about I guess.

The title of the video is proof of its focus and why the video exists in the first place. Noah is basically making the, "Why do black Americans have African in front of their names?", argument over and over again. Only cacs find it funny (and not even most of them do).

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't and I have every right to criticize Trevor Noah for racism in posts, encourage other people to do so, attack him, etc, as I have been doing. It's free speech. You can shut the fukk up with your non-point now, troll, and eat a dikk too.
full

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The title of the video is proof of its focus and why the video exists in the first place. Noah is basically making the, "Why do black Americans have African in front of their names?", argument over and over again. Only cacs find it funny (and not even most of them do).
The way I interpret it, as he said in the video, why are jamaicans also considered african american when they considered themselves jamaican americans. So I think he's trying to say that lumping people together by African, Asian, Native, etc, is really stupid. I have a totally different interpretation as you, but that's the good part about comedy.