c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its comedy.

Yeah, this isn't the first time Trevor Noah has attacked black Americans. He has a litany of unfunny shows where he literally demeans and degrades black Americans in front of white people. That's the only reason he gets any attention in the USA.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, this isn't the first time Trevor Noah has attacked black Americans. And he is serious when he does it too.

I already know.....but what continues to be strange to me, is that there is always some "anti truth" troll that comes out the blue to derail shyt....shyt is like clockwork on this garbage ass site.....

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that whole hour is just bad now, from trevor to the guy after him its just shytty - i miss the jon stuart and colbert tag team :sadcam:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does one know when a comedian is serious?:jbhmm:

When they make prejudicial, stereotypical and venomous comments over and over again, similar to any other racist. And when other people hear the same vitriol and attribute it to the same cause you do: racism. Trevor Noah has been accused of this racial bent for a long time now and by many people. If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I have never seen a comedian so unconscionably degrade, demean and attack black Americans like Trevor Noah does. He literally sees himself as a different creature entirely and black Americans as a lower grade of person.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Trevor tap dancing it up for massa on stage

Yea.....sooner or later knew it was coming.........:comeon:

150928133752-trevor-noah-daily-show-granny-mckenzie-pkg-00003302-large-169.jpg

Comedian Trevor Noah Disappointingly Takes Shot at Black Americans' Claim to Africa - Atlanta Black Star

Here's some comments from the article which sums up my thoughts, I don't even got to add no more..........

"He's so ignorant and biased against AFRICANS born in America. Doesn't matter if the African was born in America, Haiti, Bahamas, etc., we are all African. A lot more African than him since he's half white."

Gatdam this nikka is a fukkin cornball:scust:

That clip was simply embarrassing:camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im wondering if biracials back then embraced their black side more than those now because most modern biracials hate their black side.

nah. in the destruction of black civilization chancellor williams has a chapter called "the mulatto problem" and shows how they've been used against black people throughout history.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they make prejudicial, stereotypical and venomous comments over and over again, similar to any other racist. And when other people hear the same vitriol and attribute it to the same cause you do: racism. Trevor Noah has been accused of this racial bent for a long time now and by many people. If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I have never seen a comedian so unconscionably degrade, demean and attack black Americans like Trevor Noah does. He literally sees himself as a different creature entirely and black Americans as a lower grade of person.
just dont watch:yeshrug:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: @muse You pathetic bedwench...like I give a fck about your one star bytch...go ghetto gag your massa ho.....