c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is only an argument cacs make over and over again in relation to blacks - that blacks shouldn't put African in front of their ethnicity prefix. Nevermind that what blacks call themelves is none of cac's business. Nevermind that Noah is not some African arbiter that can decide who is African and who is not (and whether black Americans can honor their heritage). Noah has a penchant for repeatedly making cac comments about blacks like some kind of gay racist parrot. That's the only reason he is on the Daily Show, despite being so unfunny and cringeworthy. Cacs like to hear blacks get insulted.

Exactly....if you notice, the main parroting point cacs make is that "Oh you blacks should all just be more pro amerikkkan, why call yourselves "African American"...I don't know how many times I've heard this bullshyt from these devils..........they done stole our land,resources,language,people, raped robbed,murdered,brainwashed and now want to stop us from recognizing where we came from to reconnect....:rudy:

I told these young brehs one day who I was learning, that the reason these cacs do this, and why they want to erase history, is that if they can get the current generation to agree with the "eraser".....then this would play right along with their goals of genocide through mixing on the flip side....so slowly turn em less black in features and slowly erase your mind.....there would then be no objectors to amerikkkan hedgemony over the future" "new black" populace....:comeon:....devils so damn slick....and you look at the current crop of nikkas....they either mixed out they genes or minds, bougiefied the fck up, or fakkits on the rise......these cacs covering all the bases for a wipe out, but then you look at this thread and you see why they ain't got shyt to worry about.........:rudy:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does that have to do with what i said. Most African Americans have white blood, that is a fact.

Black Americans have been marginalized and shut out of white society for centuries, how do they have more in common with cacs than Africans?

You mention Black Americans having cac blood but whatever cac ancestry they have is minimal, most are at least 80% or more African so by your logic they're still more African than white.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The whole world is familiar with and influence by African american culture. You are not saying much
The whole world doesn't have the black experience added on like Africans do so I'm saying a lot.

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole world doesn't have the black experience added on like Africans do so I'm saying a lot.

What black experience are you talking about? African countries run by and for africans. Africans in America excel in life and have wealth.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It wasnt't that serious, i'm more disturbed by his coomebts on Native Americans, as if he figured something...he didnt...it's not redundant :martin;