c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:mjlol: @muse You pathetic bedwench...like I give a fck about your one star bytch...go ghetto gag your massa ho.....

:russ: you dont care but you looking who one starred you and then called them out. you a bigger bytch than a bytch. retard ass bytch

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Trevor tap dancing it up for massa on stage

Yea.....sooner or later knew it was coming.........:comeon:

150928133752-trevor-noah-daily-show-granny-mckenzie-pkg-00003302-large-169.jpg

Comedian Trevor Noah Disappointingly Takes Shot at Black Americans' Claim to Africa - Atlanta Black Star

Here's some comments from the article which sums up my thoughts, I don't even got to add no more..........

"He's so ignorant and biased against AFRICANS born in America. Doesn't matter if the African was born in America, Haiti, Bahamas, etc., we are all African. A lot more African than him since he's half white."

nikka are you retarded? It's a joke at a stand up routine.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just dont watch:yeshrug:

I don't and I have every right to criticize Trevor Noah for racism in posts, encourage other people to do so, attack him, etc, as I have been doing. It's free speech. You can shut the fukk up with your non-point now, troll, and eat a dikk too.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He is right, black americans have more in common with white americans than with Africans. The years, and generation of separation from Africa is too great to overcome.

Look at this troll......^^^ :deadmanny:

shyt has nothing to do with what we have in "common" currently...and if you don't know that, you an idiot. The Motherland is the Homeland...that simple.....:umad: