c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Common sense isn't so common....believe in conspiracy theories when the far simpler explanation exist :heh:

You can give an idiot a book and he will probably eat the pages. People like you choose to remain dumb. Dont get it, if its knowledge out there that can change my outlook on the world. Im interested, you see all that proof posted and you dont even bother to dig deeper. Nothing was gained here. This world is filled with too many schmucks.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You can give an idiot a book and he will probably eat the pages. People like you choose to remain dumb. Dont get it, if its knowledge out there that can change my outlook on the world. Im interested, you see all that proof posted and you dont even bother to dig deeper. Nothing was gained here. This world is filled with too many schmucks.

Ok breh Gaddafi was going to create the United States of Africa and destroy the US with a gold backed currency

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ok breh Gaddafi was going to create the United States of Africa and destroy the US with a gold backed currency

Comments like this lets me know you dont know what the fukk you are talking about. You obviously are either incredibly young or incredibly naive...either way you should open your eyes and ears and close ya fukking mouth.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Your mind is whitewashed my friend.......
Not whitewashed at all. I just know my nationality and culture. I'm a black man. I'm Haitian. I'm of African descent.

Haitians can claim Nago, Guinee and Benin all we want in our music and cultural stuff but bottom line is Haiti is where our new home is and that's what we gotta cherish and protect. It's good to maintain ancestral relations with the nation's from the mother land (and we do) for continuation of culture but that's that. But we can't go back to Senegal or Benin and Guinee. They have their own citizens and own problems to worry about.

Same thing for black Americans. You guys tend to claim Egypt (and other northern North African territories) as your roots and that's cool. But that was a long time ago. Africa is not your home. You have as much claim to America as the white man. I don't hear you calling him European-American. So why do you have to be African-American? You're all American, period.

Edit: Yes I removed my last comment in this post so I don't end up on some gvt watchlist. But you know what I mean

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
What you need to do is learn from Haitians and Jamaicans and embrace your own culture. I could have sworn you lot did the way you defend your country any time I start talking shyt about it.

NO african nation has a flag that looked like this.

Any time I ask people to come to the continent and stop crying about racism "Man fukk that our ancestors built this land, fukk moving back to africa" apparently there is pride there, I wouldn't hold on to what you don't know and embrace what you do know, and that is whats going on over there, not here. You have 1 home, not 2. Roots are one thing, but what we see above is the actual tree. Your tree is america. Don't be ashamed of your flag and your past, is long over with, look to make a positive representation in your country and strive to be respected in it. Look forward not backward, your future is there, not here.

When we get our shyt together in the next 30 years, you're more than welcome to visit though. :smile:
ASAP_ROCKY_11.jpg

But you realize Haitian and Jamaican culture is literally built off of the tidbits of the original African cultue that were salvaged through the years of whitewashing. So much so that their are words being used in dialects of both cultures that are still being used by their progenitors on the continent. West African cultural influence brought through the Atlantic slave trade are still existant in various parts of the south. It's not your place to tell anyone of the diaspora where their future is. Anyone with foresight can see America doesn't have a future anyways. This finna be Rome 2.0

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This!!!

But I guess blacks in America can always buy land and move to Africa and live here. Lord knows a lot of white people do so why not black people.

As long as people can be realistic and not expect so "welcome back home..." Type of scenario. There are a lot of people here who don't own land so it would be odd to have it freely handed out...

A lot seem to have a naive and romantic idea of "Africa".

And Jo'burg isn't the only "good" part of Africa.
I mean moreso in terms of the AA transplants living there, and the government style and everything. I'm sure Abuja would have an abundance of opportunities too.
I mean I support American Blacks putting their financial hats in various places over the continent, if the money circulates, and there isn't that paternalism.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
This thread has been an eye opener for me. Just made me feel really sad.

There are those who feel a true sense of belonging to Africa, their origin and outrage and sorrow at the kidnapping and enslavement of their families. That's a pain this thread has made me think about for the first time.

And those who twattle on about a motherland/homeland cos its a catchy phrase... Also those who howl on about "ancient Egypt..." They have NO real knowledge about what Africa is truly like today, and if you try, at least on the coli, to pass on some knowledge of what its truly like you are called a "CAC" or you are looking down on African Americans... Its like facing a closed mind determined not to learn.

I see how some could have taken offense to what he said. But what he said is the truth.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
But you realize Haitian and Jamaican culture is literally built off of the tidbits of the original African cultue that were salvaged through the years of whitewashing. So much so that their are words being used in dialects of both cultures that are still being used by their progenitors on the continent. West African cultural influence brought through the Atlantic slave trade are still existant in various parts of the south. It's not your place to tell anyone of the diaspora where their future is. Anyone with foresight can see America doesn't have a future anyways. This finna be Rome 2.0
Of course I realise that, but do you realise you've talked about coming home for over 100 years and there was even an attempt called Liberia and it failed miserably because you didn't understand the dynamics of the local population?

It would be like watching Taiwanese trying to go back to Mainland China and buy up land, damn near impossible at this point. Take a look at how Israel has turned out. Huge migration of people into an area 100% of the time results in conflict, history has shown yet you choose to ignore it because of your fallacy fantasy. No one says there are no ancestral ties, pretty sure Taiwanese know they come from China, but they are 2 different countries and the current population have 2 separate passports and ideologies, even the language is starting to be different and they're only 80 years removed. An influx isn't even going to happen because AAs themselves, despite all ways pumping up their chest will never leave the comfort that is the worlds super power for 3rd world countries, that doesn't even fukking make sense. You thought your internet was slow today, come and see the struggles of wifi here. No 2k NBA live for you and if the local kids find out you have it........... :heh:

Come with your bling and jordans, half of you are food. Better get ready for thong flip fop sandals, dusty roads and wife beaters. It's not glamorous and get used the sound of generators. :heh: When you go to the restaurant there's no A,B,C, D to tell you how clean the restaurant is, FDA? what's that. You ever buy and feather your own chicken? There is no drive thru. You think this is a game. :heh:

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Article blew made the vid made it way worse than it even is. Granted Caribbean descent black people also have African roots but yeah

Writer all up in his feelings :pachaha:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:dead: And this is coming from someone who is damn near a Qaddafi fan in theory.

Whats sad is yall don't even know that most of the wars the US has invested in has been in regards to securing the stability of the dollar. Its never about "doing the right thing" this country has never been about that. America is a savage ass country. And you all benefit greatly from it. :usure:

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can see why people would be offended at this joke. Being born in a country that hates you, shyts on you and barely views you as citizens will of course make someone look to somewhere else as their real home. But at the same time you cant act like theres no truth to this bit. Theres a reason why the motherland types can come off corny. For someone to buy a plane ticket to a country theyve never been to before, get off the plane having no idea where or which way to go. Not knowing one person, never experienced the culture firsthand, the food, anything. Most likely needing a tour guide, a translator and a map. For that person to get off the plane as say "Ahh....finally home" You a lie if you try and say that shyt right theres not hilarious. :dead:Even if there are real emotional reasons people feel the need to do stuff like that. For people that have seen the Sopranos, yall remember that episode when they went to Italy? The whole show they talk about Italy this and that. Trying to speak Italian, eat the food. But when they actually got there they were as foreign and American as they could get, lol. The Italians were mocking them HARD. And half the time they couldn't even tell cause they didn't speak the language.