c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A joke going over TLR's head?

Not shocked.

You know a motherfukker is dumb when the two of us agree on something.
This really isn't us agreeing. It's a fact that the two men in dude's avi have white European admixture. I can't think of anything regarding race that we'd agree on.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see @HankHill coming to derail like clockwork....:mjlol:

Dude you is a super c00n....why don't you lames have me on ignore, you c00ns swear my shyt gets on your nerves, yet you show the fck up in my shyt every damn day.....I don't never show up in any of you trolls threads, because I'm more than convinced you retarded c00ns....spare me your presence in my shyt ok.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I see @HankHill coming to derail like clockwork....:mjlol:

Dude you is a super c00n....why don't you lames have me on ignore, you c00ns swear my shyt gets on your nerves, yet you show the fck up in my shyt every damn day.....I don't never show up in any of you trolls threads, because I'm more than convinced you retarded c00ns....spare me your presence in my shyt ok.

Why you're still pretending to be black is beyond me.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
He wasn't trying to say that black Americans have no claim to Africa..... his point was that in this country blacks are so marginalised that they are taught at a young age to identify more with a culture they often times know nothing about (evidenced by how he said the guy didn't even know there were light skinned south Africans) rather than see themselves as an essential component to the country their ancestors helped build

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're mad predictable. Beat it.

They like clockwork breh. I already know who going to show up to one star and neg my shyt day in and day out. And none of em ever make any damn sense.....They still don't get this mutt was mocking and parroting white racists talking points......he just made sure to do it in a comedy setting, so that he can avoid that ether....but none of these half breeds slide by me.

I used to ether the shyt out of Halle Berry, while nikkas was jerking off to her back in the day, when she was playing her "Black" side, just because I had read her whole bio and knew she was going to be wenching sooner or later while these nikkas was starry eyed.........and she confirmed it with her ghetto gaggin films and her crazy ass "mixed up" life.......I even predicted Gabrielle Unions sell out ass even while she was on the Jaime Foxx show....you can sniff a c00n rather they mixed or not from a mile a way.......:francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're mad predictable. Beat it.
Only thing that's predictable is you deflecting from me calling out your hypocrisy. Why don't you describe the men in your avi as having "demon dna"? At this point it's becoming clear that you're another troll.