c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall watch the video before commenting and stop the fake outrage please

Get the fck outta my thread cac........he was making a joke about how we use the pre fix African, instead of using American the usual "we all are "Amerikkkan" shyt........I swear to god you cacs that keep coming in my fckin threads trying to derail shyt....:why:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Obviously the trolls thats runnin in here talking about "watch avideo" didn't watch shyt.....

Half breed was making a joke out of Black people using the pre fix African-American,instead of just "Amerikkkan".....he just said it in a joking manner.......

Fail to comprehend when someone is shytting on you and smiling at the same time brehs........:dead:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he meant it the way OP alluded to. I don't know :patrice:,it didn't come off as an attack towards African Americans. His imitation of African Americans is really bad though.

:patrice: Maybe I'll watch it again.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Get the fck outta my thread cac........he was making a joke about how we use the pre fix African, instead of using American the usual "we all are "Amerikkkan" shyt........I swear to god you cacs that keep coming in my fckin threads trying to derail shyt....:why:
:mjlol:
Obviously your the one that lacks comprehension if that's what you got outta that vid. You just looking for something to be angry about this Saturday morning. Go outside lil nikka

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he meant it the way OP alluded to. I don't know :patrice:,it didn't come off as an attack towards African Americans. His imitation of African Americans is really bad.

What is he even talking about? I never thought this kid was funny and I don't agree with the "we should go back to Africa" narrative either, so I don't plan on watching this video.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
he's absolutely right. I hope whoever A Moore is wrote that title as click bait and doesn't really believe that, cause if they do they're a true idiot :francis:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
:mjlol:
Obviously your the one that lacks comprehension if that's what you got outta that vid. You just looking for something to be angry about this Saturday morning. Go outside lil nikka

This dude is always angry I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:why: Everyone who commented in the article on the video comprehended and understood the shyt this half breed is spewing....yet I come to the coli and you nikkas act like fools.....why I know half of yall is cac trolls.....I'm about to go post this shyt on my other site.....you people weird on here.....

Got a half breed who ain't even fully black shytting on Black people in Amerikkka, while we were the one's brought here involuntarily, and got people saying don't claim the land we come from..........I can't take you people serious on here man....i'm dealing with clearly retarded nikkas and racists trolling cacs...:mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What is he even talking about? I never thought this kid was funny and I don't agree with the "we should go back to Africa" narrative either, so I don't plan on watching this video.

I agree he's not funny at all. But in the video, he was talking about how a African American was surprised that he was African because of his looks. Then he imitiated his accent saying how he needs to go back to the motherland. And Trevor was like nah we good. I guess it's an insult.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think friend has to understand how underrated nationality is to individuals. Not having a nation and an idea of what region individuals of african descent living in america come from makes friends sentimental about these subjects.