c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Most dumbest shyt i've read in my life. Sign off the internet for life...........

Sit your pro Africa ass down somwhere. Black people are everywhere not just Africa. That Africa shyt is fake. Your an American not an African. Deal with it. Confused self shamed idiot. Gotta rep a culture you know about just to feel more important. Im important without it.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can Africans or people of African descent be European? Idris Elba, Tony Parker etc?

No they cannot.

If you all of a sudden move to France and reside there for a few years, you don't become "French" or European magically out the blue, which is tied to their culture and language.......you may speak the language and partake in their culture voluntarily, but you're not them and neither is their culture........

Same here. We were brought here from "Africa".....we don't just magically now say we're American" just because we been here long.

African-American

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Trevor tap dancing it up for massa on stage

Yea.....sooner or later knew it was coming.........:comeon:

150928133752-trevor-noah-daily-show-granny-mckenzie-pkg-00003302-large-169.jpg

Comedian Trevor Noah Disappointingly Takes Shot at Black Americans' Claim to Africa - Atlanta Black Star

Here's some comments from the article which sums up my thoughts, I don't even got to add no more..........

"He's so ignorant and biased against AFRICANS born in America. Doesn't matter if the African was born in America, Haiti, Bahamas, etc., we are all African. A lot more African than him since he's half white."

I must have missed something. Listened to the vid and I don't see what's wrong with what he said :manny:

I mean the last part not waiting for dude to come to Africa is a joke and shouldnt be taken that seriously.

Black Americans aren't African. Simple as that. I'm Haitian both and raised. I could go back to Haiti because that's where I was born. But I can't go back to Africa. Who do I know there? Never been there.

Do a man born in Detroit can only go back home to Detroit. Anywhere else you will be an outsider moving on and may or may not be welcomed.

Get your panties out the knot. Black American comedians say far worse things about other groups and we don't blink an eye because we understand that while there are limits, it's all for the sake of entertainment.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No they cannot.

If you all of a sudden move to France and reside there for a few years, you don't become "French" or European magically out the blue, which is tied to their culture and language.......you may speak the language and partake in their culture voluntarily, but you're not them and neither is their culture........

Same here. We were brought here from "Africa".....we don't just magically now say we're American" just because we been here long.

African-American
But youve never been to Africa. Yet you claim it. Your reasoning is retarded bruh.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I must have missed something. Listened to the vid and I don't see what's wrong with what he said :manny:
Nothing wrong ive seen black tell a white
African woman she was not am African American. Amd she was born in Africa. And they were born in Utah. Dumbest debate ever. Just had to shake my head and keep it moving.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nothing wrong ive seen black tell a white
African woman she was not am African American. Amd she was born in Africa. And they were born in Utah. Dumbest debate ever. Just had to shake my head and keep it moving.

The sister was correct and you still a fool.......:mjlol: The white woman of EUROPEAN descent is not African just because her forefathers sashayed their asses into Africa which was never their originations and she LATER was born there. Her genetics are originated out of Europe...thats what she is and thats where she belongs...that's called a transplant.........:umad:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I mean the last part not waiting for dude to come to Africa is a joke and shouldnt be taken that seriously.

Black Americans aren't African. Simple as that. I'm Haitian both and raised. I could go back to Haiti because that's where I was born. But I can't go back to Africa. Who do I know there? Never been there.

Do a man born in Detroit can only go back home to Detroit. Anywhere else you will be an outsider moving on and may or may not be welcomed.

Get your panties out the knot. Black American comedians say far worse things about other groups and we don't blink an eye because we understand that while there are limits, it's all for the sake of entertainment.

This has nothing really to do with the concept at hand. Rather one can go back or not, which is false on many levels, does not mean that's not WHAT they are.....

We can argue this for days breh....Its a dead end argument that really is why a lot of our people throughout the diaspora are still whitewashed, no matter how melanated you are. Stop supporting whitewashing breh. And you so called Haitian doing this...:rudy:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Can Africans or people of African descent be European? Idris Elba, Tony Parker etc?
Idris Elba in many interviews considers himself British. I don't know who Tony Parker is.

Theirry Henry is very much French.

White americans do not consider themselves European, and Europeans do not consider them European either.

South African whites call themselves Africans, as do Egyptians despite being of arab descent.

People that have never traveled the globe should shut their mouth.

I'll say it one last time, you come here, we call you american. That's it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The sister was correct and you still a fool.......:mjlol: The white woman of EUROPEAN descent is not African just because her forefathers sashayed their asses into Africa which was never their originations and she LATER was born there. Her genetics are originated out of Europe...thats what she is and thats where she belongs...that's called a transplant.........:umad:

All genetics are traced back to Africa. All RACES. Miss me with the rest od your shyt for brain logic on life. Nothing you said was truth.FOH with the trolling

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This has nothing really to do with the concept at hand. Rather one can go back or not, which is false on many levels, does not mean that's not WHAT they are.....

We can argue this for days breh....Its a dead end argument that really is why a lot of our people throughout the diaspora are still whitewashed, no matter how melanated you are. Stop supporting whitewashing breh. And you so called Haitian doing this...:rudy:
Doggy call it what you want but a black man born in Detroit is NOT African-American just like me being born in Haiti dosles not make me African-Haitian because Haiti had its indigenous people there too before Columbus and his goons of colonists brought my ancestors there to replace the indigenous that dies from slavery.

My African lineage is just that. I'm of African descent and it's reflected in my genes (skin, nose, etc), my culture (music, foods, voodoo, etc) and everything. But while I would love to explore my ancestors land and legacy I also have to understand that to the modern day African I am an outsider.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trevor tap dancing it up for massa on stage

Yea.....sooner or later knew it was coming.........:comeon:

150928133752-trevor-noah-daily-show-granny-mckenzie-pkg-00003302-large-169.jpg

Comedian Trevor Noah Disappointingly Takes Shot at Black Americans' Claim to Africa - Atlanta Black Star

Here's some comments from the article which sums up my thoughts, I don't even got to add no more..........

"He's so ignorant and biased against AFRICANS born in America. Doesn't matter if the African was born in America, Haiti, Bahamas, etc., we are all African. A lot more African than him since he's half white."

expect mixed people to have black people's back, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
In the united states, all black people, regardless of mixture, are in one group.
In south africa, ANY mixture puts you in the "coloured" group...some "coloured" people are very dark skinned like wesley snipes.
They think of themselves as something else and had light advantage during apartheid. You can't expect that man to identify with us or know how things work. That's why he was chosen for the job.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
If you are black amd you were born in America. U are not African. Everybody came from Africa but your not calling whites European Africans. Nor Asians Asiatic African.

Peoole who were born in Africa are Africans period. African American is a slight to black American people anyway. Nothing wrong with just being black. Amd nothing wrong with taking ownership of our heritage either. And our heritage in America as fukked up as it begun is one of the most idolized heritages in the world. Why not embrace that? Why do we have to take claims over some shyt we know nothing about.

I hate when cats start rocking dashikis talking all mother land bullshyt. I can accept we have deep roots in Africa and that we need to learn more about where our ancestors come from. But to take claim kver the whole continent just because of our skin color. That shyt is retarded. Like blacks didnt migrate to Asia, Australia, and North/South America before slavery exsisted. Its a fools way of thinking and a real disgrace to our lineage as a people.

African American makes sense. The African American situation is unique though. Even though they been here for hundreds of years, they never fully assimilated. The African part shows origin and their difference.