c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Choose ignorance over knowledge cause your to lazy to look it up and and to child minded to question your own reality.

Common sense isn't so common....believe in conspiracy theories when the far simpler explanation exist :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I didnt say you hated anyone. Are you guilty? :dead:

No Im not a true outsider no matter how much it pains you to admit that. Your stupid rules when it comes to AAs going to your area doesnt change that either. If I had a kid with a woman in your area you wouldnt be able to tell if he/she was an outsider or not unless you investigated his/her parents, unlike Trevor who is clearly biracial.

I will know once I do a genetics test and see which country my ancestors were stolen from and thats where I will go.
:mjlol::bryan:
Make sure to apply for the visa before you come. :dead:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Support? WTF are you on about mate? Do you know what visas are? And you plan on traveling????????? :mindblown:
I know what it is. Dont try to change the subject now.

It looks like you support it. Sounds like you would hate to see us come there and easily live there. :sas2:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know what it is. Dont try to change the subject now.

It looks like you support it. Sounds like you would hate to see us come there and easily live there. :sas2:
:mindblown:

I have a problem with the neighbouring country and their influx wtf do you think? :what:
You must think the world revolves around you. :what:

Blackout

Daps
:mindblown:

I have a problem with the neighbouring country and their influx wtf do you think? :what:
You must think the world revolves around you. :what:
Good to hear

Which is why I ignore Africans like you and talk to the ones who are interested in AA and African relations.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Good to hear

Which is why I ignore Africans like you and talk to the ones who are interested in AA and African relations.
Africa isn't a country, you seem to think there is a collective agreement that every country have a political agreement to welcome refugees despite its own problem with other african refugees. Man, sit down. You can't be older than 22 with these dumb arse ideologies.

Blackout

Daps
Africa isn't a country, you seem to think there is a collective agreement that every country have a political agreement to welcome refugees despite its own problem with other african refugees. Man, sit down. You can't be older than 22 with these dumb arse ideologies.
Lets not put words in my mouth.

Im only interested in Africans who want to improve AA and African relations. I dont give a fukk about the other cats who are too deep into self destruction to do anything productive.

You guys can keep on fighting among yourselves while mismanaging shyt while progressive Africans and AAs make moves to actually get somewhere.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Doggy call it what you want but a black man born in Detroit is NOT African-American just like me being born in Haiti dosles not make me African-Haitian because Haiti had its indigenous people there too before Columbus and his goons of colonists brought my ancestors there to replace the indigenous that dies from slavery.

My African lineage is just that. I'm of African descent and it's reflected in my genes (skin, nose, etc), my culture (music, foods, voodoo, etc) and everything. But while I would love to explore my ancestors land and legacy I also have to understand that to the modern day African I am an outsider.

Your mind is whitewashed my friend.......

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
He's entirely right, in his insinuations of these "Back to Africa" Black people here in the US.
nikkas will disregard the reality of Liberia, just so they can make their "motherland" spiel.
Transplant an African-American man or woman into 95% of Africa outside of Johannesburg, SA and he won't suddenly reconnect with his "heritage."
"Back to Africa" is an antiquated concept that completely ignores social, political, economic, religious, language, ethnic, nationalistic, and tribal lines.
But nikkas in this thread are about to fight supremacy by going to Nigerian and starting a family :mjlol:
It's like watching third-generation Chicano brehs who can't speak Spanish try to go to Mexico thinking they'll suddenly reconnect :russ:
I'm part Haitian, but I know if I fukk around and go to Haiti it's not going to be "return of our son," when I'm out there.
It's like you have this idealized perception of tribe, nation, and state, that has no application to the real world :francis:

This!!!

But I guess blacks in America can always buy land and move to Africa and live here. Lord knows a lot of white people do so why not black people.

As long as people can be realistic and not expect so "welcome back home..." Type of scenario. There are a lot of people here who don't own land so it would be odd to have it freely handed out...

A lot seem to have a naive and romantic idea of "Africa".

And Jo'burg isn't the only "good" part of Africa.