c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What you need to do is learn from Haitians and Jamaicans and embrace your own culture. I could have sworn you lot did the way you defend your country any time I start talking shyt about it.

NO african nation has a flag that looked like this.

Any time I ask people to come to the continent and stop crying about racism "Man fukk that our ancestors built this land, fukk moving back to africa" apparently there is pride there, I wouldn't hold on to what you don't know and embrace what you do know, and that is whats going on over there, not here. You have 1 home, not 2. Roots are one thing, but what we see above is the actual tree. Your tree is america. Don't be ashamed of your flag and your past, is long over with, look to make a positive representation in your country and strive to be respected in it. Look forward not backward, your future is there, not here.

When we get our shyt together in the next 30 years, you're more than welcome to visit though. :smile:
Make up your mind. You either are cool with AAs coming to yo area or you are not.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Doggy call it what you want but a black man born in Detroit is NOT African-American just like me being born in Haiti dosles not make me African-Haitian because Haiti had its indigenous people there too before Columbus and his goons of colonists brought my ancestors there to replace the indigenous that dies from slavery.

My African lineage is just that. I'm of African descent and it's reflected in my genes (skin, nose, etc), my culture (music, foods, voodoo, etc) and everything. But while I would love to explore my ancestors land and legacy I also have to understand that to the modern day African I am an outsider.

They isn't a disconnect between Haitian culture and black Haitian culture so a separate identifier wouldn't make sense :yeshrug:

Blackout

Daps
I made it very clear...

to visit. No one wants an influx of immigrants from other areas, do you?
Depends on who comes.

Im more open to black people than other groups cuz most others see us as competition and clearly dont want unity.

Regardless as to how you feel if American becomes like Natzi Germany then I will be moving to Africa and I have found a few in various areas who have Africans that are welcoming so your no AAs should live here talk doesnt make me feel any kind of way.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Depends on who comes.

Im more open to black people than other groups cuz most others see us as competition and clearly dont want unity.

Regardless as to how you feel if American becomes like Natzi Germany then I will be moving to Africa and I have found a few in various areas who have Africans that are welcoming so your no AAs should live here talk doesnt make me feel any kind of way.
Sure buddy, let me know when you're in the area. Talking and doing are 2 different things.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lol many mexicans I know still hold onto spain despite them taking over mexico.

Get out from under your rock.

Many? You wanna correct yourself, you have very little and again I never heard a Mexican say they are Spanish Americans? If you have, then we can talk otherwise stfu

Blackout

Daps
Many? You wanna correct yourself, you have very little and again I never heard a Mexican say they are Spanish Americans? If you have, then we can talk otherwise stfu
I never used the term spanish american.

Where I am there are a lot of mexicans and I purposely ask them about Spain and a lot claim it.

I even worked a few blue collar jobs in refineries that are deep with mexicans. :comeon:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
There's plenty of Native Mexicans who still cling to the native ways over the more European-Spaniard mindset. There are even Mexican-Americans(Chicanos) who have a Native-Aztec pride mixed into their Mexican nationalistic pride. They're no different than AA's who are Afro-Centric. Some people just want to cling to their roots. Their undiluted, unfiltered roots. Why not let'em?

Not saying you can't breh, just call it what it is. It's one thing to be a culture and another to observe the heritage and traditions of one's ancestral culture...that don't make you that culture though.

Mexicans ain't out here doing human sacrafices on top of pyramids and shyt cmon breh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
African American makes sense. The African American situation is unique though. Even though they been here for hundreds of years, they never fully assimilated. The African part shows origin and their difference.

Ever wonder why people of color are called minorities in Anerica? The lableling of AA is the same thing. Plus I am not African. Im not ashamed of my ancestors coming from Africa nor do I have any issues with African people. The term is a spit in the face of true African people and my ancestors in America.

Not to mentione black people colonized the world milleniums ago. Our heritage is much deeper then just Africa.