c00nmedian Trevor Noah Tap Dances For Cacs By Taking Shot at Black Americans’ Claim to Homeland

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
"If America turns into Nazi Germany" Pick the most extreme reason to leave rather than by choice breh.:mjlol:

People that belong here don't need a country to go full blown holocaust. Admit you'd only come as a refugee breh. Then claim you belong here. :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
"If America turns into Nazi Germany" Pick the most extreme reason to leave rather than by choice breh.:mjlol:

People that belong here don't need a country to go full blown holocaust. Admit you'd only come as a refugee breh. Then claim you belong here. :mjlol:
Well if America doesnt become natzi germany I still plan to visit and see if I can do my part to improve on the AA and African relations while ignoring the ones who hate AAs.

I and no AA were the ones who made the rules that try to pretend that Im an outsider from where my ancestors are from. :sas2:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Who cares what Africans think about AAs? Let them continue to mismanage the continent and try to emulate our pop culture :heh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Who cares what Africans think about AAs? Let them continue to mismanage the continent and try to emulate our pop culture :heh:
You take away money and extort the country for the immense profit of its natural resource. In addition you instill apartheid, play brother against brother, and sell them the guns they need to kill each other. Then install a corrupt government to insure that your hand stays in the honey pot. And when those leaderd get to big and develop ideas to chop your hand from thier pot. You chop the head of and do it all over again. See Lybia, Iran, and Iraq for further analysis.

Everything the white man touches he destroys. Africa is no exception. In fact Africa is the prime example.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well if America doesnt become natzi germany I still plan to visit and see if I can do my part to improve on the AA and African relations while ignoring the ones who hate AAs.

I and no AA were the ones who made the rules that try to pretend that Im an outsider from where my ancestors are from. :sas2:
Where did I say I hate anyone? Now you're just being a sensitive muppet, tuck your homotions. Visit, I recommended it, but you are an outsider, which country will you be visiting and how do you plan on communicating?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You take away money and extort the country for the immense profit of its natural resource. In addition you instill apartheid, play brother against brother, and sell them the guns they need to kill each other. Then install a corrupt government to insure that your hand stays in the honey pot. And when those leaderd get to big and develop ideas to chop your hand from thier pot. You chop the head of and do it all over again. See Lybia, Iran, and Iraq for further analysis.

Everything the white man touches he destroys. Africa is no exception. In fact Africa is the prime example.

lol this isn't applicable to SA or the ANC.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Where did I say I hate anyone? Now you're just being a sensitive muppet, tuck your homotions. Visit, I recommended it, but you are an outsider, which country will you be visiting and how do you plan on communicating?
I didnt say you hated anyone. Are you guilty? :dead:

No Im not a true outsider no matter how much it pains you to admit that. Your stupid rules when it comes to AAs going to your area doesnt change that either. If I had a kid with a woman in your area you wouldnt be able to tell if he/she was an outsider or not unless you investigated his/her parents, unlike Trevor who is clearly biracial.

I will know once I do a genetics test and see which country my ancestors were stolen from and thats where I will go.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Gaddafi was eliminated for interfering in Western military operations.

No Ghadaffi was taken down because he in addition to Iran wanted to implement gold as their national exported currency. Making the country richer as well as squeezing the American dollar out of the picture. This is also why we after Saddam and are now targeting Asad. Syria is nothing more then rich greedy overgrown children playing the ulitmate game of monopoly. Except its for natural gas, not oil and real lives are being lost.

The rabbit hole goes deep as fukk.