C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Especially since the OP makes pedo jokes
a pedo don't make jokes about pedo sh1t

they're usually serious about their sh1t

post the so called joke so there's proper context and be less of a fukboi with the snark sh1t.

I won't even respond to the original post if you get the nutts to share it because people will see it for what it actually is instead of through the distorted lens of a retard c00n

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly how they began enslaving their brothers in east africa. That mentality. Present day I thought they'd have learned since those very arabs look down on them in Arabia, but I guess not.

Shout outs to my Ethiopian/Eritrean and Kenyans though, they've always held it down.

needs to be repeated

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Imagine some somali getting shot in Minnesota by the police and AAs saying :manny: "We're christian, cop is a cac christian we stand with our christian brother " :scust:

I'm an atheist so that logic is ultra c00n.
:whoa::hubie: Leave Minnesota out of this.... My fam got nothing to do with that Christian cop or that Somalian.... I find the viewpoint coming from an atheist fits well here...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What you expect they ain't even a full 100% melanin with the hair texture like this
87862801_124f9acf16_o.jpg
, :mjlol:their hybrid, got Arab blood line em in their genetics lineage... Only east Africans that are 100% decedent africans are Kenyans, Bantus n the original Oromos...the rest of these nikkas straight up hybrids n c00ns :manny:

most AA's are 10-30% cac, so :camby:
with that bullsh#t

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I'm a black man because, that's what Allah willed me to be, and i'm thankful for my melanin, and all the gifts that come with it.

I chose Islam, and i choose to give my allegiance to the Muslim brothers who deserve it regardless of character. You can understand your black ,love it and still have a greater philosophy of life.

It's not like i'm saying trayvon martin shouldn't have worn a hoodie, or c00ning likes sheriff David blaming our skinfolk for being oppressed.

Take from that what you will :yeshrug:. I will defend my self from the allegations of c00ning. I didn't say i would save a random white person, over a random black man. Life comes down to allegiances.
I don’t like the term c00n it’s not definite it can mean anything someone wants it to mean:yeshrug:

However I think it’s foolish to not see yourself for what u are....labels exist for a reason it is ridiculous to say that u aren’t what u clearly are... no tranny will every change their gender...they are still their original selves...

I believe that by being born you’re submitting to Allahs will...and it is for this very reason why it is asinine to have allegiance to Muslims simply because they’re Muslim when I believe that by the definition of “Muslim” WE ARE ALL MUSLIM....so our distinctions between ourselves comes through melanin or lack there of....

The Quran tells us that we are fools if we fight amongst each other as Jews Christians and Muslims because we as believers in the Abrahamic faiths have already submitted...

We are taught that the sun the moon and everything on earth is because Allah has willed it too be the only differences we naturally have is in our genetic makeup of melanin and non melanin

There is nothing more important than being who u are:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
all that sh1t is fake n1kka

the only thing real is your black skin
Your opinion is for you, and mine is for me. As i said i can go 12 generations back in my bloodline (there's more, but i forget), and i am as African can be. I stand with the brothers which are being oppressed all over the world, that being said not every black man is your brother. Some black men will bed your wife, or kill you for your wealth. So will cacs, arabs,the red ,and the yellow people of the world.

So in that line of thought your allegiances can't be based on race only its about who you trust. I trust a man who fears Allah more than a man who doesn't

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Imagine some somali getting shot in Minnesota by the police and AAs saying :manny: "We're christian, cop is a cac christian we stand with our christian brother " :scust:

I'm an atheist so that logic is ultra c00n.

thats a straw man. if a muslim is an oppressor and the oppressed is non Muslim you're still supposed to fight with the oppressed against the oppressor even if they are muslim.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Your opinion is for you, and mine is for me. As i said i can go 12 generations back in my bloodline (there's more, but i forget), and i am as African can be. I stand with the brothers which are being oppressed all over the world, that being said not every black man is your brother. Some black men will bed your wife, or kill you for your wealth. So will cacs, arabs,the red ,and the yellow people of the world.

So in that line of thought your allegiances can't be based on race only its about who you trust. I trust a man who fears Allah more than a man who doesn't

while this is true to an extent you kind of defeated your own logic when you automatically said you'd save a white or yellow arab muslim family over a black family simply because they're muslim.

I don't mean to gang up on you (too late, i know), I just find it sad that you actually feel this way.

Cause they don't really fuk with u bro, you'll find out sooner or later tho.

I don't even really have a problem with islam (other than the fact that I think all religion is false/man made myths) I actually think it's slightly less bad than christianity for the black community.... Less hypocrites, but putting this belief before your blackness? that's insanity.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
while this is true to an extent you kind of defeated your own logic when you automatically said you'd save a white or yellow arab muslim family over a black family simply because they're muslim.

I don't mean to gang up on you (too late, i know), I just find it sad that you actually feel this way.

Cause they don't really fuk with u bro, you'll find out sooner or later tho.

I said Black, white, red or yellow don't be putting words in my mouth, and if the whole world didn't fell the same way it wouldn't matter (and the whole world doesn't think like that) , i'm going to follow Islam how it was given to Muhammad SAW, and if there is only one other Muslim in the world and he's black or white he's still my Muslim brother

Daps
Reppin
I said Black, white, red or yellow don't be putting words in my mouth, and if the whole world didn't fell the same way it wouldn't matter (and the whole world doesn't think like that) , i'm going to follow Islam how it was given to Muhammad SAW, and if there is only one other Muslim in the world and he's black or white he's still my Muslim brother

I said white arab, YOU said black.

That wasn't the scenario.

and you still chose to save those white arabs

Over black women and kids

:martin: