C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
This is not written by a Somali but by a cac brit named I.M. Lewis who was my people's enemy at the time. I'm dropping sources while you used a photoshopped image of google :mjlol33:

We first allied with Oromos before tricking them and pushed them out of Southern Somalia. We then continued on our rampage into Northern Kenya. :manny:
Our expansion was only stopped when the white man intervened. Pure facts, you win some you lose some.
Okay thanks for the history lesson by l.Lewis, now let's talk about the present day the year of our Lord AD 2018.
Have you not seen the news. Oromo massacring Mali's everyday.

BBC: What is behind Ethiopia ethnic clashes?

_97824876_som4.jpg

Thousands of Somalis have fled Ethiopia's Somali region following deadly clashes in recent days between ethnic Somalis and Oromos. At least 30,000 people have fled their homes:hamster:
At last sixty Somali-Ethiopians are reportedly killed on Friday as Oromo-Somali conflict is renewed :picard:

A referendum to decide on the fate of more than 420 kebeles gave 80% of them to Oromia.:usure:
Following the outcome, tens of thousands of ethnic Somalis reportedly fled the areas for fear of repercussions.

:hubie:

Last edited:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay thanks for the history lesson by l.Lewis, now let's talk about the present day the year of our Lord AD 2018.
Have you not seen the news. Oromo massacring Mali's everyday.

BBC: What is behind Ethiopia ethnic clashes?

_97824876_som4.jpg

Thousands of Somalis have fled Ethiopia's Somali region following deadly clashes in recent days between ethnic Somalis and Oromos. At least 30,000 people have fled their homes:hamster:
At last sixty Somali-Ethiopians are reportedly killed on Friday as Oromo-Somali conflict is renewed :picard:

A referendum to decide on the fate of more than 420 kebeles gave 80% of them to Oromia.:usure:
Following the outcome, tens of thousands of ethnic Somalis reportedly fled the areas for fear of repercussions.

:hubie:
Ethiopia says hundreds of Oromos killed and hundreds of thousands of civilians displaced from their homes in still ongoing violent clashes in the Eastern part of the country.

Conflict along the border of Ethiopia’s Oromia and Somali states is not new. The two states have seen sporadic episodes of clashes and raids along the common border for more than a decade. But tensions escalated earlier this month after dozens of ethnic Somalis were killed in the city of Awaday in Eastern Oromia. In response, the Somali State’s paramilitary force known as the “Liyu Police†launched revenge attacks and began mass expulsion of ethnic Oromos from the state.

The Ethiopian government on Monday said more than 3,000 long-term Oromo residents of the semi-autonomous Somaliland were also illegally displaced. At least two Oromos were killed in revenge attacks in the Somaliland capital of Hargeisa earlier this month.

Locals in Oromia have complained for months about cross-border attacks and killings by the Liyu police. Yet, its attacks on civilians and expansionist raids have gone largely unreported, including a recent grenade attack at an elementary school in Miesso and the massacre of several dozen civilians in the town of Chinaksan.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....m-can-ethiopia-tame-liyu-police/?amp_markup=1

We can do this all day :yeshrug:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
"The future of the Somali race is to my mind one of the most interesting and difficult of the problems presented by East Africa. For the present, I advise that we leave them alone, or at least avoid as far as possible the task of attacking them in their own territory. They are naturally isolated, and, if our officers will only avoid getting killed, can do little harm by quarrelling with one another in Jubaland. Our real task at present is rather to see that they do not encroach to the south, and to prevent them from raiding the Tana River and the Lamu Archipelago. But we can hardly avoid in the future the further task of making a permanent settlement in Jubaland, and the delimitation of the Abyssinian (meaning stop Somali Region expansion) frontier may perhaps precipitate that settlement."- Charles Eliot

You fools know what it is. Saved by the cacs.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
It is certainly to be desired that we should utilise the Somalis. There can be no doubt that they are the most intelligent race in the Protectorate, though it may be urged with some justice that they are also proud, treacherous, fanatical, and vindictive. Too much stress, I think, is often laid on these bad qualities, and it is certain that the average Englishman has little sympathy for the Somali. He tolerates a black man who admits his inferiority, and even those who show a good fight and give in ; but he cannot tolerate dark colour combined with an intelligence in any way equal to his own. This is the secret of the almost universal dislike of the Babu, and it reappears in the unpopularity of the Somali among East African officials. The Somali are not willing to agree to the simple plan of having a fair fight and then shaking hands when defeated, but constantly indicate that they think themselves our equals or superiors, and not unfrequently prove it.

You fools always be nothing to us. Even the lowly cac knows the drill.

:banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It is certainly to be desired that we should utilise the Somalis. There can be no doubt that they are the most intelligent race in the Protectorate, though it may be urged with some justice that they are also proud, treacherous, fanatical, and vindictive. Too much stress, I think, is often laid on these bad qualities, and it is certain that the average Englishman has little sympathy for the Somali. He tolerates a black man who admits his inferiority, and even those who show a good fight and give in ; but he cannot tolerate dark colour combined with an intelligence in any way equal to his own. This is the secret of the almost universal dislike of the Babu, and it reappears in the unpopularity of the Somali among East African officials. The Somali are not willing to agree to the simple plan of having a fair fight and then shaking hands when defeated, but constantly indicate that they think themselves our equals or superiors, and not unfrequently prove it.

nobody is reading these essays you off-brand goofy breh

Fantasy vs Reality.

Cognitive dissonance.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
The only reason you in here is cuz I stay shytting on you c00ns. nikkas fear us, we got plat threads just off nikkas trolling. I don't see Kenyans doing numbers like us on the coli? fukking jareer, get out of my face. You are dismissed, worker.

:hhh:
We stil throwing out Anti-Black racial slurs on a site meant ONLY for Black people?!?:scust:
When will these Bedouins ever learn, smh
@Retired. And since when does Somalia have clout over Kenya, much less any other country??!!:deadmanny:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Your opinion is for you, and mine is for me. As i said i can go 12 generations back in my bloodline (there's more, but i forget), and i am as African can be. I stand with the brothers which are being oppressed all over the world, that being said not every black man is your brother. Some black men will bed your wife, or kill you for your wealth. So will cacs, arabs,the red ,and the yellow people of the world.

So in that line of thought your allegiances can't be based on race only its about who you trust. I trust a man who fears Allah more than a man who doesn't

Bro I salute & stand with you.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Muslims have a convert by any means necessary and stick together no matter what. They are one. So of that comment offends you, you better start hating every Muslim person. Cause if they dont have that same mindset then they arent Muslim.