C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
if he is racist then I don't consider him muslim because racism is the

thats a straw man. if a muslim is an oppressor and the oppressed is non Muslim you're still supposed to fight with the oppressed against the oppressor even if they are muslim.
*reads thread title* what arabs are being oppressed by blacks?

and what arabs are saving black muslims from getting that work in Nigeria?

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
This is exactly how they began enslaving their brothers in east africa. That mentality. Present day I thought they'd have learned since those very arabs look down on them in Arabia, but I guess not.

Shout outs to my Ethiopian/Eritrean and Kenyans though, they've always held it down.

There are Somalis even in those countries you've named. a whole province or as y'all call it in U.S a whole state in Kenya is 99% Somalis. so don't explorate what some idiot says on a forum to a whole group

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't necessarily call this c00ning though. Islam has this idea called "Ummah" which means community. Muslims are supposed to look out for one another first :yeshrug:

No. Its c00ning because we know the reverse wouldn't be true.

A white Muslim Arab is not gonna save a black Muslim family before he saves a white Arab who is Christian or atheist.

Only black people fall for this mess. Other races know the tribe/race comes first and everything else is secondary.

Tell these idiotic black Muslims who think in this stupid manner about how Arabs treat them in their own countries. They don't see them as brothers in the religion. They see them as n1ggers. PERIOD.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There are Somalis even in those countries you've named. a whole province or as y'all call it in U.S a whole state in Kenya is 99% Somalis. so don't explorate what some idiot says on a forum to a whole group
I am well aware, but I am talking about natural Ethiopians/Eritreans and Kenyans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say it again it's an easy decision for me. In an ideal world i would save both, but if that's the case i'm always saving my muslim brother first.

I promise you the white Arab doesn't feel the same about you.

Caring for someone else more than they care for you is c00ning.

That's that "massa is we sick" logic.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
These other africans don't even control their cousins to stop killing their fellow "Africans", Somalis in South Africa. So foh with that pan african BS. Somalis first, on allah

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
bringing up isis:hula:normal person..but you are the person who thinks 14 year old is attractive :yeshrug:

the irony of running with a untrue pedo joke (possibly in bad taste but any real n1kka who read it would clearly see it was a light hearted remark...still waiting for homie to post it) when the guy you worship actually had sex with children.

The lengths brainwashed c00ns will go

:stopitslime:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
the irony of running with a untrue pedo joke (possibly in bad taste but any real n1kka who read it would clearly see it was a light hearted remark) when the guy you worship actually had sex with children.

:stopitslime:
a pedo joke a light hearted remark? This is what the pedos say before the police arrests them on to catch a predator :picard: