C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Muslims feel this way.

Not the white Arabs.

Maybe you need to research how they treat black Muslims in their countries.

Only black people think in this silly manner of putting other interests before their racial interest.

People can't tell your religion by looking at you. But they can tell your race. Which is why racial interests should always come first.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
No. Its c00ning because we know the reverse wouldn't be true.

A white Muslim Arab is not gonna save a black Muslim family before he sabes a white Arab who is Christian or atheist.

Only black people fall for this mess. Other races know the tribe comes first and everything is necessary.

Tell these idiotic black Muslims who think in this stupid manner about how Arabs treat them in their own countries. They don't see them as brothers in the religion. They see them as n1ggers. PERIOD.

It's not about what the average white man, or Arab thinks. It's about what Allah said, what the prophet did, and what the sahabi's lived. He said racism is a trait of the ignorant, and no Arab is better than a non Arab, and no white man is better than a white man except in piety. The last sermon he gave to his people before death was about not being racist, and seeing every Muslim as your brother, and that is what i i will do.

That being said you can't be racist, and Muslim so a lot of people got work to do.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
a pedo joke a light hearted remark? This is what the pedos say before the police arrests them on to catch a predator :picard:

Paraphrasing.....

"Kobes daughter is getting at that age where you're not allowed to acknowledge her existence until shes 18"

followed by this smiley...

:hubie:

(the context of that statement was Kobe's jersey retirement thread and seeing a damn near 6 foot person towering over Vanessa Bryant)

that's the joke that makes me a pedophile, so terrible, so appalling. This is literally the joke damn near verbatim

:martin:

Your idol had sex with children breh
. That was just text in bad taste

:beli:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Paraphrasing.....

"Kobes daughter is getting at that age where you're not allowed to acknowledge her existence until shes 18"

followed by this smiley...

:hubie:

that's the joke that makes me a pedophile, so terrible, so appalling. This is literally the joke damn near verbatim

:martin:

You idol had sex with children breh
. That was just text in bad taste

:beli:
lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's unfortunate but that's what they/he believes in. Besides a good portion of them are mixed with white Arabs. :francis:

One prominent Somali coli resident always says his people have no problem holding their own nuts and their aren't on no pan African shyt, so I don't care too much.. Matter of fact most the coli admits they ain't on no pan African shyt so I can't really feel any type of way when I read these post like that, except for shake my head because I believe in the African race

This ain't about holding ya own nuts. This is about caring for someone that don't care for you. It would be a different conversation if the white Arabs reciprocated this sort of Muslim alliance ideology. But they don't. They are just as much white supremacy in the Islamic world as anywhere else. Which makes this love affair black Muslims have with Arabs mind boogling.

These sand crakkkas treat you like shyt in their own countries. They don't view you as brothers. Why the fukk would you ride for them when they won't ride for you?

That is c00ning 101.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show half the story brehs , i clearly know i'm black, i love my colour, and people. I know my black history with all the oppression we have went through, but a man has got to have a code bigger than race.

Calling me c00n is like calling post Nation of islam Malcom X a c00n.

You're a c00n because those white Arabs wouldn't save you over their own kind of another religion.

When black Muslims are the only ones playing the Islam comes before race card, that means you're getting played.

But keep acting ignorant. You know what I'm saying is true. You c00ns care more for these sand cacs than they care for you. That's c00ning.