C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Imagine some somali getting shot in Minnesota by the police and AAs saying :manny: "We're christian, cop is a cac christian we stand with our christian brother " :scust:

I'm an atheist so that logic is ultra c00n.

Injustice is injustice whether a Muslim kills a christian, or a christian kills a Muslim. I'm not talking about injustice.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
I used to be like that until I found out that race matters more to people the religion. I've been to Arab countries where they treat South Asian Muslims like slaves and I just can't forget how those Libyans treat their "fellow" black Muslims. We have been in the Arab league for 30 years and instead of helping us they patronize the radicals back home. You can only trust other black people.

True most people are racist but not all. I refuse to limit my mind due to how some crackers treat us. I will treat an akh like an akh.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly how they began enslaving their brothers in east africa. That mentality. Present day I thought they'd have learned since those very arabs look down on them in Arabia, but I guess not.

Shout outs to my Ethiopian/Eritrean and Kenyans though, they've always held it down.
They would have said the same thing.
:heh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah, Lets dead that false sh1t quick. Go find that post right now and quote it so the world can see that it was clearly a joke and nothing explicit was said.

Don't just throw around snarky sh1t like that without proper context.

N1kkas grabbing for straws to defend c00nery.

Disgusting.

:hhh:
Joking about pedo shyt. fukk outta here cac that’s whats they do.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't necessarily call this c00ning though. Islam has this idea called "Ummah" which means community. Muslims are supposed to look out for one another first :yeshrug:
nah Islam n Christianity is a disease to the black consciousness, straight up ain't no if n buts around the shyt l..it's an enslavement to our spirituality

you a straight up a c00n if you worship Allah n practice Islam:pacspit:

n Christians literary means you a stupid ass nikka look up the etymology of the word :mjpls:

:ufdup:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
What you expect they ain't even a full 100% melanin with the hair texture like this
87862801_124f9acf16_o.jpg
, :mjlol:their hybrid, got Arab blood line em in their genetics lineage... Only east Africans that are 100% decedent black are Kenyans, Bantus n the original Oromos...the rest of these nikkas straight up hybrids n c00ns :manny:
:mjlol:
Equate different phenotype to not being 100% African brehs. Ever heard of the Bantu expansion? They are not even native to South East Africa let alone East Africa. Plus, Oromos are Cushyte just like Somalis.