C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
What you expect they ain't even a full 100% melanin with the hair texture like this
87862801_124f9acf16_o.jpg
, :mjlol:their hybrid, got Arab blood line em in their genetics lineage... Only east Africans that are 100% decedent africans are Kenyans, Bantus n the original Oromos...the rest of these nikkas straight up hybrids n c00ns :manny:

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's unfortunate but that's what they/he believes in. Besides a good portion of them are mixed with white Arabs. :francis:

One prominent Somali coli resident always says his people have no problem holding their own nuts and their aren't on no pan African shyt, so I don't care too much.. Matter of fact most the coli admits they ain't on no pan African shyt so I can't really feel any type of way when I read these post like that, except for shake my head because I believe in the African race

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
It's unfortunate but that's what they/he believes in. Besides a good portion of them are mixed with white Arabs. :francis:

One prominent Somali coli resident always says his people have no problem holding their own nuts and their aren't on no pan African shyt, so I don't care too much.. Matter of fact most the coli admits they ain't on no pan African shyt so I can't really feel any type of way when I read these post like that, except for shake my head because I believe in the African race

Most of the coli have never stepped outside their white american suburb let alone been to Africa. :mjlol: bunch of admitted nerds who grew up and now work around all white people who come online after their 9-5 to transform into malcolm x under an anonymous username and no picture.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
That’s his religion so what.

You nikkas find anything to be upset about.

And wasn’t OP the same nikka who said Kobe’s 14 year old daughter is attractive?

Nah, Lets dead that false sh1t quick. Go find that post right now and quote it so the world can see that it was clearly a joke and nothing explicit was said.

Don't just throw around snarky sh1t like that without proper context.

N1kkas grabbing for straws to defend c00nery.

Disgusting.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
So all black should people should look the same yh?

Dinka people

dinka-boys-south-sudan-picture-id559305401

Fulani people;

fulani-mmen.jpg

Hausa people :

3178a1f875491154b4439a5f80052d5f--great-photos-islam.jpg

Bantu people:

Sukump1.jpg

Somali people:

SNBT_1.jpg

None of these tribes of people look the same yet they are all black because, they have black skin its a simple equation. If you look at the last picture, and tell me those people are not black i'm convinced your insane, and have the same mind as Rachel dolezal.

Those west nikkas probably don't like you due to your ignorance.

Show half the story brehs , i clearly know i'm black, i love my colour, and people. I know my black history with all the oppression we have went through, but a man has got to have a code bigger than race.

Calling me c00n is like calling post Nation of islam Malcom X a c00n.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Generally speaking yh, but if an akh a real muslim, and a real dude with me i'm gonna treat him like my kinfolk.
I used to be like that until I found out that race matters more to people than religion. I've been to Arab countries where they treat South Asian Muslims like slaves and I just can't forget how those Libyans treat their "fellow" black Muslims. We have been in the Arab league for 30 years and instead of helping us they patronize the radicals back home. You can only trust other black people.