C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nah Islam n Christianity is a disease to the black consciousness, straight up ain't no if n buts around the shyt l..it's an enslavement to our spirituality

you a straight up a c00n if you worship Allah n practice Islam:pacspit:

n Christians literary means you a stupid ass nikka look up the etymology of the word :mjpls:

:ufdup:

I'm not going to watch either of these long ass videos with redundant arguments I've heard from Hoteps before

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
@fortheblessings u gotta do better as a Muslim...

I am Muslim but I am a black man first I can not shake being black...

A Muslim is someone who submits to the will of Allah...the keyword is submit meaning that it is something that u are not naturally doing....there is nothing unnatural about being black

“So I have to stand here today as what I was when I was born....a black man”:wow:

I hope u find peace :hubie:

Last edited:

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
It's not like the man said he is looking to save white over black. This shyt don't him a c00n since his only drive is looking out for his religious brothas as a priority over all else. It's pretty respectable actually to be standing up to your values like that while people like OP are quick to throw shade at you and make dumb threads like this:francis:

Stop trying to twist shyt :stopitslime:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In theory, the religion (Islam) is supposed to come before race, creed nationality etc. so from that perspective it's easy to see why he feels that way. The question, and the conclusions reached based on the answer are misleading. Flip the scenario with the black person being Muslim and I'm sure the breh would easily choose the black person. It's an alliance based on religion, not race.

In reality tho, as a fellow Somali Muslim, I'd never choose an arab over a black person regardless of religion, especially based on experience. I also understand that's an un-Muslim thing to say because the religion is supposed to come before all. But we live in the real world where we have to make real choices and I'm not ashamed to say it's Black/Somali>>>

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I used to be like that until I found out that race matters more to people than religion. I've been to Arab countries where they treat South Asian Muslims like slaves and I just can't forget how those Libyans treat their "fellow" black Muslims. We have been in the Arab league for 30 years and instead of helping us they patronize the radicals back home. You can only trust other black people.
Arabs don't even give af about other Arabs. They are quick to shyt on Sudanese and they don't give af about Palestinians. Syrians too, all white Muslims see color first, and Islam second when it comes to brotherhood.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
In theory, the religion (Islam) is supposed to come before race, creed nationality etc. so from that perspective it's easy to see why he feels that way. The question, and the conclusions reached based on the answer are misleading. Flip the scenario with the black person being Muslim and I'm sure the breh would easily choose the black person. It's an alliance based on religion, not race.

In reality tho, as a fellow Somali Muslim, I'd never choose an arab over a black person regardless of religion, especially based on experience. I also understand that's an un-Muslim thing to say because the religion is supposed to come before all. But we live in the real world where we have to make real choices and I'm not ashamed to say it's Black/Somali>>>

this is the main reason why I fux with the NOI/Farrakhan

He does alot of suspect sh1t but as far as I know he never put islam before his blackness

call it fake islam all u want but I prefer it over the orthadox sh1t

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
@fortheblessings u gotta do better as a Muslim...

I am Muslim but I am a black man first I can not shake being black...

A Muslim is someone who submits to the will of Allah...the keyword is submit meaning that it is something that u are not naturally doing....there is nothing unnatural about being black

I hope u find peace :hubie:

I'm a black man because, that's what Allah willed me to be, and i'm thankful for my melanin, and all the gifts that come with it.

I chose Islam, and i choose to give my allegiance to the Muslim brothers who deserve it regardless of character. You can understand your black ,love it and still have a greater philosophy of life.

It's not like i'm saying trayvon martin shouldn't have worn a hoodie, or c00ning likes sheriff David blaming our skinfolk for being oppressed.

Take from that what you will :yeshrug:. I will defend my self from the allegations of c00ning. I didn't say i would save a random white person, over a random black man. Life comes down to allegiances.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What you expect they ain't even a full 100% melanin with the hair texture like this
87862801_124f9acf16_o.jpg
, :mjlol:their hybrid, got Arab blood line em in their genetics lineage... Only east Africans that are 100% decedent africans are Kenyans, Bantus n the original Oromos...the rest of these nikkas straight up hybrids n c00ns :manny:
That isn't a mixed person. If anything, arabs got the look from an african and just lightened a little as they moved away from the equator. All I see, is an east african. It's like you being german and then posting a greek with curly black hair, short and olive skin and saying "hybrid with black blood:mjlol:" yet our land is 20 times larger and more diverse than europe. East african migrated to north africa and became berbers who look very arab, explain that? yet they share a common ancestor. It's environment, not all africans look bantu, in fact, bantu is a recent mutation/expansion, most of africa in the ancient days looked east african. They are the africans that left the continent and gave everyone else their look, they mutated with lighter skin via environment. In other words, the kid you posted is how back people looked initially. Our hair kinked and our nose widened as we trekked though the intense jungles to the west part of the continent.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
this is the main reason why I fux with the NOI/Farrakhan

He does alot of suspect sh1t but as far as I know he never put islam before his blackness

call it fake islam all u want but I prefer it over the orthadox sh1t

:manny:

It is fake islam, and prophet Muhammad told his companions multiple times that racism is a trait of the ignorant.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's not like the man said he is looking to save white over black. This shyt don't him a c00n since his only drive is looking out for his religious brothas as a priority over all else. It's pretty respectable actually to be standing up to your values like that while people like OP are quick to throw shade at you and make dumb threads like this:francis:

Stop trying to twist shyt :stopitslime:

Especially since the OP makes pedo jokes