C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Why are these dudes sounding like disgruntled ex's because some Somali trolls hurt their feelings?

Fukk type of weak shyt is this?

Somalis are poor, irrelevant blah blah.. but we have this huge thread dedicated to us over something that was said by one guy? That's on top of the hundreds of threads that have been made about us throughout the years. Something is not adding up :jbhmm:

We're irrelevant? Fine, stop mentioning us then :comeon:

Cotdamn y'all some fickle, weak minded fakkits. :deadmanny:

If you're not whining about cacs, you're whining about what, in truth, should be the most irrelevant group of people on Earth to you. Our paths barely even cross to warrant these crazy, emotional reactions.. next y'all be making threads about how Nepalese people look down on y'all :snoop:

Thank God I was raised differently from you sensitive nikkas, what a mess :picard:

The coli is like a safe space for miserable fakkits at this point.

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
nikka we aren’t even in the same barrel as them :bryan:

Whatever barrel you're in, rest assured that you're at the very bottom of it.

Don't you live in the hood or some shyt? What's your level of education? What have you achieved in life to warrant this level of arrogance? :francis:

I swear this place is like the twilight zone where the ain't shyt nikkas are the loudest :dead:

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Whatever barrel you're in, rest assured that you're at the very bottom of it.

Don't you live in the hood or some shyt? What's your level of education? What have you achieved in life to warrant this level of arrogance? :francis:

I swear this place is like the twilight zone where the ain't shyt nikkas are the loudest :dead:
Dumb ass nikkas bringing up week old threads :heh:

I don’t recall me saying I live in the hood, idk where the hell you got that from. Do I even know you? :dahell:

And I am close to getting my college degree, dumb ass nikka:heh:

Like, you must seriously have me confused with someone else:bryan:

Dirty ass Somali, hurt and writing paragraphs:Umad2pac:Don’t yall nikkas live in mud huts or something:hhh:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Dumb ass nikkas bringing up week old threads :heh:

I don’t recall me saying I live in the hood, idk where the hell you got that from. Do I even know you? :dahell:

And I am close to getting my college degree, dumb ass nikka:heh:

Like, you must seriously have me confused with someone else:bryan:

Dirty ass Somali, hurt and writing paragraphs:Umad2pac:Don’t yall nikkas live in mud huts or something:hhh:

College degree in what? :deadrose:

Stop lying breh. shyt is pitiful :scust:

You live in the hood (like you've said in the past) and have zero prospects. You come here to vent about your miserable existence.
TLR is a safe space for miserable fakkits like you which is why I ain't even mad tbh. :ehh:

It's sad if anything.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
College degree in what? :deadrose:

Stop lying breh. shyt is pitiful :scust:

You live in the hood (like you've said in the past) and have zero prospects. You come here to vent about your miserable existence.
TLR is a safe space for miserable fakkits like you which is why I ain't even mad tbh. :ehh:

It's sad if anything.
Lie for what? You aren’t important :deadmanny:
Iv said I was born in the hood, but I don’t live there.

What do I have to prove to some dirty ass foreigner :heh:

You come to a mostly AA forum because you want to be cool so bad. You and your people aren’t shyt and that’s hard for you to deal with:yeshrug:

You’re from some shyt hole country that nobody cares about. You want this AA swag to rub off on you :wow:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The bottom line is we have a group of non-Somali people in this thread, like the lean addict @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo and the Rwandan Beasts of no nation- ass nikka @Clean Cut who have invested hours of their time arguing about a group of people who are supposed to be irrelevant.

The rwandan in particular is known for heavily participating in these threads.

This is not what a normally functioning human being would do. Why invest so much time and energy arguing about something which you say is irrelevant? :heh:

It's been going on for years.

This whole thread reeks of insecurity.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Lie for what? You aren’t important :deadmanny:
Iv said I was born in the hood, but I don’t live there.

What do I have to prove to some dirty ass foreigner :heh:

You come to a mostly AA forum because you want to be cool so bad. You and your people aren’t shyt and that’s hard for you to deal with:yeshrug:

You’re from some shyt hole country that nobody cares about. You want this AA swag to rub off on you :wow:

Nikka, there's nothing "cool" or "swagged out" about TLR :russ:

Most threads are about nikkas not getting p*ssy and cacs taking black women and such insecure shyt. Go sell that story to someone who ain't been around this forum long enough to see what's going on. I come here for entertainment :yeshrug:

You justified yourself the moment you got defensive and told me you had made it out the hood :lolbron:

Good for you I guess:ehh:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The bottom line is we have a group of non-Somali people in this thread, like the lean addict @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo and the Rwandan Beasts of no nation- ass nikka @Clean Cut who have invested hours of their time arguing about a group of people who are supposed to be irrelevant.

The rwandan in particular is known for heavily participating in these threads.

This is not what a normally functioning human being would do. Why invest so much time and energy arguing about something which you say is irrelevant? :heh:

It's been going on for years.

This whole thread reeks of insecurity.
nikka you’re so dumb you can’t even read that I originally wasn’t even talking about your dirty people. I mentioned towel heads to began with, and that was what my whole convo was about. If your people weren’t raised in mud huts and had proper schools to go to you’d be able to read and understand that:heh:
You’re so hurt you’re writing whole damn paragraphs :deadmanny:

And yes I did leave the hood, and it seems you left the mud hut :Tulupe:

Imma send this 10 cents to ya people today :wow: