C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Somalia is the very definition of shythole, and the biggest one in Africa no doubt about it.:scust:

Best thing for Somalia would be for the African Union to overrun that bytch and re-colonise it, take out all the men, divide the country up and reintroduce pure African men and marry off the femaes and convert them from the satanic belief system they currently follow:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I generally agree with what you are saying but there is no such thing as definitive Bantu ancestry. Niger-congo or e1b1a would have been better alternatives used in that context.
However Rift-valley nilotes, Rift-valley Bantu and Omotics share the same extinct strains of hunter gatheter stock. These substrate strains peaks in omotics.

Africa and Southeaster Bantu Genetic Ethnicity Details at Ancestry
We’ve found that approximately 72% of the typical Southeastern Bantu DNA is native to Southeast Africa. We have used our reference panel to build a genetic profile for the Africa Southeastern Bantu region.

I can't find an old research study I once read that defines just how close omotic people are to nilotics and bantus of the Kenyan Rift-valley but when I locate it I'll share it.

Find that article cause this is news to me. I don't buy it, because it would go against almost every other piece of evidence we have as to the relationship between the Omo Valley speakers and the Cushytic speakers right next door to them. There was a time when the Omotic speaking tribes were actually considered just a branch of the Cushytic family (Western Cushytic). Some linguists still put them in that group. But others have separated them because the terms used to refer to cattle is different between the two groups meaning they split off before the advent of pastoralism. Also the genetics are VERY CLEAR. The y-DNA and mtDNA between the Omotic speakers and the Cushytic speakers is strikingly similar. Both groups share the same genetic profile with the exception of the Cushytes having more mtDNA from South Asia (M and N).

Plus all you gotta do is look at the people:

3888754919_6e54a007b5_m.jpg
img1046444ae9d1c2ed03.jpg
15Dassanech%20Tribe%20et70.jpg
Dassanech-Smiling-Girl-Omo-Valley1-480x375.jpg

They look like Cushytes with less non-African admixture. I typically just go for the simplest explanation. And the simplest explanation is that these are 2 groups with the same ancestral African origin. One just as more non-African admixture than the other hence the features that are less "African".

This ain't rocket science. Typically things are how they look.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, look at Pakistanis. They think they are more related to Arabs than their fellow south Asians, meanwhile Arabs clown them when they are amongst themselves.

Islamic theology considers the Arabs and Jews to be the noblest of races since prophethood was supposedly established through their seed. Everyone else is below. There's no way around it.

Exactly.

You on point in this thread.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ok Brody, what have ya Muslim peeps done for you lately since they’re so down? :jbhmm:
Still go at racist whites

Yet most can’t do much cuz those who go against racist whites hard aren’t getting the support they used to cuz a lot of people stopped trying to go against white supremacy.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Find that article cause this is news to me. I don't buy it, because it would go against almost every other piece of evidence we have as to the relationship between the Omo Valley speakers and the Cushytic speakers right next door to them. There was a time when the Omotic speaking tribes were actually considered just a branch of the Cushytic family (Western Cushytic). Some linguists still put them in that group. But others have separated them because the terms used to refer to cattle is different between the two groups meaning they split off before the advent of pastoralism. Also the genetics are VERY CLEAR. The y-DNA and mtDNA between the Omotic speakers and the Cushytic speakers is strikingly similar. Both groups share the same genetic profile with the exception of the Cushytes having more mtDNA from South Asia (M and N).

Plus all you gotta do is look at the people:

They look like Cushytes with less non-African admixture. I typically just go for the simplest explanation.
Wow bruh! You totally misunderstood me. No one is refuting Omotics are closely related to cushytics. I even consider them to be closer than most researchers claim.

Omotic people were also found in the Kenyan rift valley before they went through linguistic shifts first to cushytic then later on they adapted Kalenjin, Kikuyu and Maasai languages. Today these people are known by multiple names given to them by neighbouring tribes the Laamoot, the Omotik, Okiek, Laikipiak, Yaaku.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Still go at racist whites

Yet most can’t do much cuz those who go against racist whites hard aren’t getting the support they used to cuz a lot of people stopped trying to go against white supremacy.
If they’re going st racist whites it’s usually for their own benefit of trump trying to get all of their people travel banned :heh:

And exactly. Most of them stopped going against it, because they want to join it. That’s my point. They’d rather be with them than against them and you want them on your side? :dead:

Blackout

Daps
If they’re going st racist whites it’s usually for their own benefit of trump trying to get all of their people travel banned :heh:

And exactly. Most of them stopped going against it, because they want to join it. That’s my point. They’d rather be with them than against them and you want them on your side? :dead:
They never stopped

It’s just that others like yourself don’t support them so their hits are weakened

They still do more than you

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They never stopped

It’s just that others like yourself don’t support them so their hits are weakened

They still do more than you
You still ain’t named anything they actually did :deadmanny:

Like I said; their support left when they thought they could become one of the cac’s play things. They just wanna fit in with them. That’s how it always is. They “slum it” with us until their masters come calling. Them and others. Especially Dominicans. They’re top flight c00ns :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Somalia is the very definition of shythole, and the biggest one in Africa no doubt about it.:scust:

Best thing for Somalia would be for the African Union to overrun that bytch and re-colonise it, take out all the men, divide the country up and reintroduce pure African men and marry off the femaes and convert them from the satanic belief system they currently follow:yeshrug:

We are warriors, that would never happen in a million years. Secondly your logic is that off a cac. Thirdly if you saw me in these streets you would run for your life.

Blackout

Daps
You still ain’t named anything they actually did :deadmanny:

Like I said; their support left when they thought they could become one of the cac’s play things. They just wanna fit in with them. That’s how it always is. They “slum it” with us until their masters come calling. Them and others. Especially Dominicans. They’re top flight c00ns :hhh:
Go at white racists all of the time.

They can’t do anything big without support

Still more than you

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You ain’t doing shyt lol

More numbers increase the effect. Duh
Actually, little nikka. I’m getting into the law field. nikkas love to March and wine about the justice system ain’t fair, so I entered it to make sure my people get a fair chance. That goes back to my point; one person can make more of a difference than y’all lame ass group with ya picket signs :heh:

One Black judge or cop can make a difference than thousands of you holding hands nikkas could :Umad2pac:

Towel heads trash, you trash, Somalis trash, that hoe that got ran off the coli trash:Umadenzel:

Blackout

Daps
Actually, little nikka. I’m getting into the law field. nikkas love to March and wine about the justice system ain’t fair, so I entered it to make sure my people get a fair chance. That goes back to my point; one person can make more of a difference than y’all lame ass group with ya picket signs :heh:

One Black judge or cop can make a difference than thousands of you holding hands nikkas could :Umad2pac:

Towel heads trash, you trash, Somalis trash, that hoe that got ran off the coli trash:Umadenzel:
Getting to where you shut down the Muslims who help our people and create beef among those who want black people to rise?

How does that sound beneficial to you?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Getting to where you shut down the Muslims who help our people and create beef among those who want black people to rise?

How does that sound beneficial to you?
Iv already explained they don’t do shyt to help :deadmanny:

You ain’t convincing me otherwise, fam. This is redundant :heh: