C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The bottom line is we have a group of non-Somali people in this thread, like the lean addict @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo and the Rwandan Beasts of no nation- ass nikka @Clean Cut who have invested hours of their time arguing about a group of people who are supposed to be irrelevant.

The rwandan in particular is known for heavily participating in these threads.

This is not what a normally functioning human being would do. Why invest so much time and energy arguing about something which you say is irrelevant? :heh:

It's been going on for years.

This whole thread reeks of insecurity.
First off I have barely posted in here and you tagged me for my attention. You sound like your feelings are hurt? Forums are a legit medium of nothingness, so you calling people out for wasting their time on nothing, while also participating in nothingness is a contradiction. are you stupid or what?

What have you posted today on this very forum that is of importance that contributes to your daily life? nothing. nothing at all. so WHAT THE fukk IS YOUR POINT?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
First off I have barely posted in here and you tagged me for my attention. You sound like your feelings are hurt? Forums are a legit medium of nothingness, so you calling people out for wasting their time on nothing, while also participating in nothingness is a contradiction. are you stupid or what?

What have you posted today on this very forum that is of importance that contributes to your daily life? nothing. nothing at all. so WHAT THE fukk IS YOUR POINT?

I "sound" like nothing. You are reading words on a screen. They produce no sound, Hutu boy. :Drakewtf:

I simply addressed you in a thread that you yourself have participated in.

Forums serve a purpose and are not "a medium of nothingness", you dumb-smart buffoon. They don't have to be productive. Entertainment is a purpose. And there's a difference between engaging in acts that are unproductive and straight up contradicting oneself.

I'll tell you what I don't do: I don't search the forum for threads on Rwandans and spend 30+ pages arguing with Rwandans while simultaneously stating that Rwandans are irrelevant to me. Only a dumbass would engage in that type of self contradictory behavior.

You, on the other hand, always seem to find your way to any and every thread that deals with Somalis. I doubt that you just happen to stumble upon these threads. This has been going on for years now and whether said threads are 2 or 20+ pages long, I always seem to find your dusty ass there. :mjlol:

You're clearly obsessed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I "sound" like nothing. You are reading words on a screen. They produce no sound, Hutu boy. :Drakewtf:

I simply addressed you in a thread that you yourself have participated in.

Forums serve a purpose and are not "a medium of nothingness", you dumb-smart buffoon. They don't have to be productive. Entertainment is a purpose. And there's a difference between engaging in acts that are unproductive and straight up contradicting oneself.

I'll tell you what I don't do: I don't search the forum for threads on Rwandans and spend 30+ pages arguing with Rwandans while simultaneously stating that Rwandans are irrelevant to me.
You actuallly think this forum has purpose? so you take this serious? do you talk about this forum in your day to day life? :laff:

fukk boy I don't search shyt, I simply post when I'm MENTIONED or I see a thread in the 'new threads' section. I don't dig shyt, I don't even know who the fukk you are, I could and would never @ you. I have no recollection of ever having a conversation with you, I take this forum very very lightly, ,while clowning and making an emotional impact (as you can see by your response). I am not a hutu btw so I have no idea why you people keep saying that, what is a hutu supposed to be an insult? :laff: fukking muppet.

And no, the forum serves zero purpose outside of time killing, its not PRODUCTIVE. what in the actual fukk are you talking about? I see you take this a bit more serious than you should :wow:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somalia is the very definition of shythole, and the biggest one in Africa no doubt about it.:scust:

Best thing for Somalia would be for the African Union to overrun that bytch and re-colonise it, take out all the men, divide the country up and reintroduce pure African men and marry off the femaes and convert them from the satanic belief system they currently follow:yeshrug:
Good luck with that. Somalis used to punk Kenyan and Ugandan c00ns in the british colonial army. We expanded into Northern Kenya and Nairobi would be a Somali city today if it wasn't for the white man. Fukk it we run their economy alongside Indians anyway. We had bantu slaves, kept some, sold some:manny:.
They never tried the same on us tho :jawalrus:
Before the civil war only South Africa and Egypts army could compete with us.

When Ethiopia invaded in 2006 Somalis briefly put aside their differences and killed 20,000 Ethiopian troops in 2 years until they ran back across the border:mjlol:
We are the ultimate fighting machine in Africa and will fukk up any African nation when united. Facts.
Just like any nation on earth we're going through our own issues at the moment but best believe if anyone tried your scenario we would unite overnight and have a field day on them, go to their nation and do what our ancestors did a 100 years ago.

Those African Union troops could get wiped out by the end of the year if a couple of tribal elders made the call:welp21:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good luck with that. Somalis used to punk Kenyan and Ugandan c00ns in the british colonial army. We expanded into Northern Kenya and Nairobi would be a Somali city today if it wasn't for the white man. Fukk it we run their economy alongside Indians anyway. We had bantu slaves, kept some, sold some:manny:.

When Ethiopia invaded in 2006 Somalis briefly put aside their differences and killed 20,000 Ethiopian troops in 2 years until they ran back across the border:mjlol:
We are the ultimate fighting machine in Africa and will fukk up any African nation when united. Facts.
Just like any nation on earth we're going through our own issues at the moment but best believe if anyone tried your scenario we would unite overnight and have a field day on them, go to their nation and do what our ancestors did a 100 years ago.

Those African Union troops could get wiped out by the end of the year if a couple of tribal elders made the call:welp21:
:duck:

Keep Kenyans out of this clown.

Pure fantasy and fabricated bullshyt. Could woulda didn't... Reality doesn't support any of this. You don't run shyt in Kenya :mjlol:

Be a proud c00n... we had slaves... ok breh.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla

nikkas can't even get us back the right way. Wallahi, these morons is lucky we are qabiiliste. Especially Kenyans. They are not war ready.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

Keep Kenyans out of this clown.

Pure fantasy and fabricated bullshyt. Could woulda didn't... Reality doesn't support any of this. You don't run shyt in Kenya :mjlol:

Be a proud c00n... we had slaves... ok breh.
From I.M. Lewis's "A modern history of the Somali"
It was apparently in this same year that a severe epidemic of smallpox amongst the Galla provided the opportunity for which their Darod neighbors had obviously been waiting. Almost immediately, the Darod fell upon their Galla hosts on all sides and inflicted very heavy losses. The few Oromo who survived fled to the south; and by the turn of the century, most of the southern Galla had been cleared of the area, retaining footholds only at Wajir and Buna. A new factor now made itself felt in the form of desperate Ethiopian raids into the Ogaden and down by the Juba. This, with further waves of new Somali immigrants-some of whom had sailed down the coast by dhow-maintained and even increased the Somali pressure(Cali Saleeban,Siwaaqroon and Osman Mahmoud Majeerteen) . Indeed, by 1909, parties of Darod immigrants had pressed as far south as the Tana River with livestock estimated as many as fifty thousand beasts.

By 1912, when administrative and military posts were opened by the British in this turbulent northern part of the East African Protectarate, the situation was still fluid. The Darod were still on the move and we're now seeking to dominate completely the whole region from Buna in the west, through Wajir, to the Tana in the south-east. Many of these non-Hamitic WaBoni hunters who had survived the tides of migration and battle had now become the seeds of the Darod, and most of the Warday Galla who remained had to be moved across the Tana River to prevent their extinction by the Somali.
Thus ended the great series of of migrations which, over a space of nine hundred years, had brought the Somali from their northern deserts into more fertile regions of the centre and south and finally into the semi-deserts of northern Kenya. These movements had far-reaching social repercussions."
:welp21:
Darood = only 1 tribe of the Somalis.
Galla/Oromo = Ethiopian tribe.

Present day Southern Somalia was inhabited by an Ethiopian tribe. The Somali tribe of Darood moved south from Northern Somalia and took over. They then proceeded south into Northern Kenya and once again destroyed some bantu tribes and took the land :manny:
Then the british got involved and sided with the c00n kenyan tribes against the Somalis who chose to fight the british instead of becoming massa's pets :mjlol33:

Even during those times Somalis battled one another but we still smashed Ethiopian (i'm cool with my Oromo brehs by the way) and Kenyan tribes. The one time we united we took over the whole of Eastern Ethiopia with ease (1977) before they called upon the Cubans and Soviets to save their ass :scust:

Nikkas don't wanna hear, us Somalis are a war people. We will fukk up their shyt.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The people dissing black muslims are just as bad as
The confused black muslims.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From I.M. Lewis's "A modern history of the Somali"

:welp21:
Darood = only 1 tribe of the Somalis.
Galla/Oromo = Ethiopian tribe.

Present day Southern Somalia was inhabited by an Ethiopian tribe. The Somali tribe of Darood moved south from Northern Somalia and took over. They then proceeded south into Northern Kenya and once again destroyed some bantu tribes and took the land :manny:
Then the british got involved and sided with the c00n kenyan tribes against the Somalis who chose to fight the british instead of becoming massa's pets :mjlol33:
Didn't read your fantasy. Let's stick to reality friend.

No hypotheticals.

Keep Kenya out your mouth.
9b8ca4df46dfb4f65634333077dd2f65.jpg

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read your fantasy. Let's stick to reality friend.

No hypotheticals.

Keep Kenya out you mouth.
Provided you with sources but i guess you gotta get out the kitchen if you can't handle the heat :welp21:
Us Somalis only speak facts. Our history is recorded and can be checked.

We took northern kenya from you without breaking a sweat and will repeat it in the future :yeshrug: