C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
How the fukk does Kenya always make it into fantasy conquest diatribes of online troll somalis always.
@Retired you are too soft on these lames. Don't hold yourself back, let them have it.
Somalia's economy is run by Kenyans and Turks. Go to somalinet or sspot all you imbeciles do is complain about Kikuyu domination of Southern Malia & Mogadishiezy then you come here to thump your chest like some emaciated Kingkong, as if we don't know what's going on:lolbron:
Zoomalia is only useful for our airforce target practice and training. We choose who stays in villa somalia. Talmbout you conquered North Eastern Kenya as if anyone wanted that wasteland.
For your info, Oromos have destroyed you people, you only left with less than 1/4 of Northeast province.:bryan:
Ogadeni is next. Have you seen the news. FOH!

Oromos took all the best grazing land and water wells, you live as gypsies hosted by some merciful oromos today. If it wasn't for the British in the early 19th century Oromos would have wiped you all off. Some illiterate Mali's always talking about the British prevented them from taking Kenya when its the opposite that happened. The British saved your asses.
No one is worried about you clowns uniting and getting your shyt together. I even hope that happens. Even if you miraculously manage to pay back all the outstanding national debt you've accumulated for 30 years you will just be as powerful as North Sudan or Chad. Just another desert country nothing special.
How can you build a powerful nation when 3/4 of the population is mentally Ill. The whole project will collapse upon itself just like 1991.:pacspit:
The national epidemic of mental illness is a ticking time bomb.
This is why I want Kenya to break up. End the somalis blame games for all their problems on Ethiopia and Kenya. Y'all can unite and do whatever you want, it will be like a bunch of mosquitoes threatening rhinos.:russ:

P.S: Kenyan Somalis Sijuus are cool, most of my friends are Malis, its only these online troll clowns based in Sweden and Canada embarrassing other Somalis.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How the fukk does Kenya always make it into fantasy conquest diatribes of online troll somalis always.
@Retired you are too soft on these lames. Don't hold yourself back, let them have it.
Somalia's economy is run by Kenyans and Turks, you are our fukking playthings. Go to somalinet or sspot all you imbeciles do is complain about Kikuyu domination of Southern Somalia then you come here to thump your chest like some starving emaciated Kingkong :lolbron:
Somalia is only useful for our airforce target practice and training. We choose who rules Jubbaland, Jubbaland and Mogadishu are our bytches. Talmbout you conquered North Eastern Kenya as if anyone wanted that wasteland.
For your info, Oromos have destroyed you people in Kenya, you only left with less than 1/4 of Northeast province.:bryan:
Oromos took all the best grazing land and water wells, somalis live as gypsies hosted by some merciful oromos today. If it wasn't for the British in the early 19th century Oromos would have wiped you all off. Some illiterate Mali's always talking about the British prevented them from taking Kenya when its the opposite that happened. The British saved your asses.
No one is worried about you clowns uniting and getting your shyt together. I even hope that happens. Even if you miraculously manage to pay back all the outstanding national debt you've accumulated for 30 years you will just be as powerful as North Sudan or Chad. Just another wannabe arab desert country nothing special. How can you build a powerful nation when 3/4 of the population is mentally Ill. The whole project will collapse upon itself just like 1991.:pacspit:
This is why I want Kenya to break up. End the somalis blame games for all their problems on Ethiopia and Kenya. Y'all can unite and do whatever you want, it will be like a bunch of mosquitoes threatening rhinos.:russ:

P.S: Kenyan Somalis Sijuus are cool, most of my friends are Malis, its only these online troll clowns based in Sweden and Canada embarrassing other Somalis.
I didn't wanna go in because I try to be diplomatic but fools like Grano and Van stay causing friction. Brehs are retarded. Lashing out unprovoked all the time. They really are obsessed with Kenya. How we crept into this discussion is a mystery :pachaha:

The coli Somalians need to reign them in. Brehs claim they were clapping back:usure:

Can't even be honest for a second @Van Taak was beefing with @3rdWorld then caught feelings and went full redneck mode as usual started bragging about being a slave master in Kenya:usure: I don't even know why these type brehs post here. Nobody likes these fools and they are not Black. Proud c00ns.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
I didn't wanna go in because I try to be diplomatic but fools like Grano and Van stay causing friction. Brehs are retarded. Lashing out unprovoked all the time. They really are obsessed with Kenya. How we crept into this discussion is a mystery :pachaha:

The coli Somalians need to reign them in.
You shouldn't hold yourself back, give it to them
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
images

But seriously I got many somali friends. They are our political allies back home.
These diaspora Somalis are embarrassing their people.
Some fools in canada that never met a Kenyan in their life wants to beef with us for no reason.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You shouldn't hold yourself back, give it to them
images

But seriously I got many somali friends. They are our political allies back home.
These diaspora Somalis are embarrassing their people.
Some fools in canada that never met a Kenyan in their life wants to beef with us for no reason.
I can't take them seriously. Breh actually had the nerve to talk about other nations as failing states. That cognitive dissonance. :skip:

Daps
Why are these dudes sounding like disgruntled ex's because some Somali trolls hurt their feelings?

Fukk type of weak shyt is this?

Somalis are poor, irrelevant blah blah.. but we have this huge thread dedicated to us over something that was said by one guy? That's on top of the hundreds of threads that have been made about us throughout the years. Something is not adding up :jbhmm:

We're irrelevant? Fine, stop mentioning us then :comeon:

Cotdamn y'all some fickle, weak minded fakkits. :deadmanny:

If you're not whining about cacs, you're whining about what, in truth, should be the most irrelevant group of people on Earth to you. Our paths barely even cross to warrant these crazy, emotional reactions.. next y'all be making threads about how Nepalese people look down on y'all :snoop:

Thank God I was raised differently from you sensitive nikkas, what a mess :picard:

The coli is like a safe space for miserable fakkits at this point.
So why do we have all these Somalis here then? I agree our paths don’t cross and hopefully it will stay that way in the real world and online as well

Why do we have so many Somalis here?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somalia's economy is run by Kenyans and Turks. Go to somalinet or sspot all you imbeciles do is complain about Kikuyu domination of Southern Malia & Mogadishiezy then you come here to thump your chest like some emaciated Kingkong, as if we don't know what's going on:lolbron:
Zoomalia is only useful for our airforce target practice and training. We choose who stays in villa somalia. Talmbout you conquered North Eastern Kenya as if anyone wanted that wasteland.
For your info, Oromos have destroyed you people, you only left with less than 1/4 of Northeast province.:bryan:
Ogadeni is next. Have you seen the news. FOH!

Oromos took all the best grazing land and water wells, you live as gypsies hosted by some merciful oromos today. If it wasn't for the British in the early 19th century Oromos would have wiped you all off. Some illiterate Mali's always talking about the British prevented them from taking Kenya when its the opposite that happened. The British saved your asses.
No one is worried about you clowns uniting and getting your shyt together. I even hope that happens. Even if you miraculously manage to pay back all the outstanding national debt you've accumulated for 30 years you will just be as powerful as North Sudan or Chad. Just another desert country nothing special.
How can you build a powerful nation when 3/4 of the population is mentally Ill. The whole project will collapse upon itself just like 1991.:pacspit:

It was apparently in this same year that a severe epidemic of smallpox amongst the Galla provided the opportunity for which their Darod neighbors had obviously been waiting. Almost immediately, the Darod fell upon their Galla hosts on all sides and inflicted very heavy losses. The few Oromo who survived fled to the south; and by the turn of the century, most of the southern Galla had been cleared of the area, retaining footholds only at Wajir and Buna. A new factor now made itself felt in the form of desperate Ethiopian raids into the Ogaden and down by the Juba. This, with further waves of new Somali immigrants-some of whom had sailed down the coast by dhow-maintained and even increased the Somali pressure(Cali Saleeban,Siwaaqroon and Osman Mahmoud Majeerteen) . Indeed, by 1909, parties of Darod immigrants had pressed as far south as the Tana River with livestock estimated as many as fifty thousand beasts.

By 1912, when administrative and military posts were opened by the British in this turbulent northern part of the East African Protectarate, the situation was still fluid. The Darod were still on the move and we're now seeking to dominate completely the whole region from Buna in the west, through Wajir, to the Tana in the south-east. Many of these non-Hamitic WaBoni hunters who had survived the tides of migration and battle had now become the seeds of the Darod, and most of the Warday Galla who remained had to be moved across the Tana River to prevent their extinction by the Somali.
Thus ended the great series of of migrations which, over a space of nine hundred years, had brought the Somali from their northern deserts into more fertile regions of the centre and south and finally into the semi-deserts of northern Kenya. These movements had far-reaching social repercussions."
This is not written by a Somali but by a cac brit named I.M. Lewis who was my people's enemy at the time. I'm dropping sources while you used a photoshopped image of google :mjlol33:

We first allied with Oromos before tricking them and pushed them out of Southern Somalia. We then continued on our rampage into Northern Kenya. :manny:
Our expansion was only stopped when the white man intervened. Pure facts, you win some you lose some.