C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Provided you with sources but i guess you gotta get out the kitchen if you can't handle the heat :welp21:
Us Somalis only speak facts. Our history is recorded and can be checked.

We took northern kenya from you without breaking a sweat and will repeat it in the future :yeshrug:
:duck:

go to sleep if you wanna keep dreaming.

this thread wasn't about Kenya but you can't help yourself.

Jealousy :umad:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needed its own thread ? :comeon:

Y’all have to find some way to get a life and not get worked up over people having different beliefs than your own

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Deflection? You start shyt, you get clapped back.
Always the same lame excuse... Receipts?

Get off our dikks fakkit.

Brehs started name dropping Kenya out of nowhere as usual. :dead:
That jealously hate n envy is a disease. For the record you didn't clap anything. Your retorts are full of irony talking about failing nations. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Always the same lame excuse... Receipts?

Get off our dikks fakkit.

Listen lil Kikuyu boy. You are nothing. You will be nothing. Your country's economy is run by us and Indians. You are our workers and playthings. You can't even colonize your northern border with us. You fear a strong
Somali state. You are on a brink of civil war between Kikuyu and Luos/other tribes. While Somalia is finally under technocrat leadership. We are building an army under the help of NATO power, Turkey. Crack jokes now with bytch ass AAs, who don't live next to you in the neighborhood back on the motherland. We also have Qatari funds alongside Chinese money rebuilding the capital. Your jokes mean nothing. The old Somalia is returning. Ethiopia can't help you either police us, they have their hands full with Oromos and Amharas. The joke is on you end of the day. I'm bidding my time.

:sas2:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Listen lil Kikuyu boy. You are nothing. You will be nothing. Your country's economy is run by us and Indians. You are our workers and playthings. You can't even colonize your norther border with us. You fear a story Somali state. You are on a brink of a civil war between Kikuyu and Luos/other tribes. While Somalia is finally under technocrat leadership. We are building an army under the help of NATO power, Turkey. Crack jokes now with bytch ass AAs, who don't live next to you in the neighborhood back on the motherland. We also have Qatari funds alongside Chinese money rebuilding the capital. Your jokes mean nothing. The old Somalia is returning.
:russell:

Clown. You couldn't handle the Rwanda breh so y'all threw shots at Kenya and I told yall to keep our names out ya mouth hoe plain and simple. There's nothing you can say against me or mine we good. Handle your business peasant. I'm glad we got fans but this thread isn't bout us. Stop dikk riding move n stay on topic plain and simple. This thread has nothing to do with Kenya. Stop deflecting.

Still no receipts? But but but I was clapping back... :camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The only reason you in here is cuz I stay shytting on you c00ns. nikkas fear us, we got plat threads just off nikkas trolling. I don't see Kenyans doing numbers like us on the coli? fukking jareer, get out of my face. You are dismissed, worker.

:hhh:
Stay on topic fakkit

Keep our names out your hoe ass mouth and keep it moving.