C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This dude is usually on some idiot shyt but it is true that M1 being in Africa possibly as a result of back migration has actual merit. It's one of the reasons why the theory that indian dravidians came from ethiopia was debunked by genetics, because M1 doesn't exist in India at all, but the parent M is all over South Asia.
No. You think there's a back wash? I would need cultural and linguistic proof.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

If there was it happened so long ago it's irrelevant in terms of delineating one group to be "more african" than another, this was before linguistics and shyt like that would even be a factor...but it is interesting in analyzing initial human migration patterns.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If there was it happened so long ago it's irrelevant in terms of delineating one group to be "more african" than another, this was before linguistics and shyt like that would even be a factor...but it is interesting in analyzing initial human migration patterns.
From what I can tell from the graph above. M keeps going east, it never turns around and goes back west. If it did, it would likely have mutated into another sequence.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
Kenyans still all up in your waters though.
ESPS-Relampago-host-a-training-event-with-the-Kenya-Navy-1024x683.jpg
Somalia belongs to all of us. They are our children. For Ethiopia and Kenya it is our duty as parents to feed them and change their nappies otherwise they will just suffocate in their own filth.
People need to stop attacking our innocent babies. :troll:
They are only growing up, don't be so hard on them. We will take good care of them and raise them up to be polite civilized adults.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Somalia belongs to all of us. They are our children. For Ethiopia and Kenya it is our as duty as parents to feed them and change their nappies otherwise they will just suffocate in their own filth.
People need to stop attacking our innocent babies. :troll:
They are only growing up, don't be so hard on them. We will take good care of them and raise them up to be polite civilized adults.
OUR land. :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here, in theory. But then you realize all that one ummah talk is all bullshyt anyway, so the issue is redundant. Every non Arab Muslim is second or third class status in Islam, and black muslims have it the worst.

I would easily say Africans and Southeast Asians(maybe so more in Dubai) have it worst, the concept of non Arabs constantly trying to be sayeeds showed how much bs was in the Ummah regarding class status. Don't get me wrong I'm culturally Muslim and believe in tenets, but living in the Western World has opened my eyes to truth regarding the Arabs (safeguards of Islam) in this religion...

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Its funny how ya'll are so proud to be c00ns. While you worship the Arabs and their religion, this is what they're doing to ya'll:

Did Saudi Arabia Just Gun Down A Boat Full Of Somali Refugees?

Saudi Arabia: 12,000 Somalis Expelled

Saudi Arabia: Stop Deporting Somalis to Mogadishu

And this wasn't me digging around the internet for negative stories. I literally Googled "saudi arabia somali refugees" and these were the results I got on the first page.

But go right ahead and be loyal to people who literally are gunning ya'll down from helicopters like animals.
Think Islam belongs to Arabs with all the free info available to you on the internet in 2018 brehs :snoop:
Couldn't care less about Arabs however I am a proud c00n to Islam :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
No they're not. I broke it all down in this thread: The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

The tribes in the Omo Valley have no Bantu ancestry. The Nilotic tribes only have only a small amount of bantu ancestry. Both have their own native African ancestry.
I generally agree with what you are saying but there is no such thing as definitive Bantu ancestry. Niger-congo or e1b1a would have been better alternatives used in that context.
However Rift-valley nilotes, Rift-valley Bantu and Omotics share the same extinct strains of hunter gatheter stock. These substrate strains peaks in omotics.

Africa and Southeaster Bantu Genetic Ethnicity Details at Ancestry
We’ve found that approximately 72% of the typical Southeastern Bantu DNA is native to Southeast Africa. We have used our reference panel to build a genetic profile for the Africa Southeastern Bantu region.

I can't find an old research study I once read that defines just how close omotic people are to nilotics and bantus of the Kenyan Rift-valley but when I locate it I'll share it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL. This happened so long ago the almost every modern languages we have now did NOT exist back then. And neither did any cultural pieces of evidence we can track. You're talking about a time when the entire globe were hunter gathers.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would easily say Africans and Southeast Asians(maybe so more in Dubai) have it worst, the concept of non Arabs constantly trying to be sayeeds showed how much bs was in the Ummah regarding class status. Don't get me wrong I'm culturally Muslim and believe in tenets, but living in the Western World has opened my eyes to truth regarding the Arabs (safeguards of Islam) in this religion...

Word, look at Pakistanis. They think they are more related to Arabs than their fellow south Asians, meanwhile Arabs clown them when they are amongst themselves.

Islamic theology considers the Arabs and Jews to be the noblest of races since prophethood was supposedly established through their seed. Everyone else is below. There's no way around it.