bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
there are very few who have a way of words like you.

The Storytelling

Your descriptions

The way you incorporate smilies and gifs into your post

Your vivid descriptions of scenereo

You have it all.

One more thing, you are not ugly. That bish should have made it her duty to get at you.:youngsabo:
Enjoy this dap + rep combo

fist-pump.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
there are very few who have a way of words like you.

The Storytelling

Your descriptions

The way you incorporate smilies and gifs into your post

Your vivid descriptions of scenereo

You have it all.

One more thing, you are not ugly. That bish should have made it her duty to get at you.:youngsabo:

:weirdo::weirdo::weirdo:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Happens to me all the time :wow:
I remember once a fine brehette walked by me at the train station and gave me a :shaq: look
so I'm all like :smugdraper: "I got this"
I turn around and see the girl keeps walking down the platform :dahell:
at this point I'm over-thinking myself on some :holdup2:
if she wanted me to approach she would have stood somewhere near by :mjpls:
during the train ride i'm thinking I f'd up :lupe:
tried to guess which stop she'd get off at and catch her then :pachaha: it didn't work :dead:
Girls really be clowning with it. I think they do it on purpose like a cat and mouse game like "lemme get this boy's hopes up then dip on him :lolbron:"

This is a 100% true story. I was on the bus (lol @ the main theme of this thread being public transport) and it was jammed pack so my dikk was right on this girl's ass. For the entire ride I was just grinding on that shyt and if she looked back I woulda hit her with the "it's not on purpose, allow it :hyena:". The bus came to a stop and on BD she did the most unnecessary twerk on my dikk in history. It was tooooo blatant that she just wanted to get the final feel. We both got off and she zoomed out like

Perez08a.gif

so I couldn't catch up. How are you gonna tease man like that? :why:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Girls really be clowning with it. I think they do it on purpose like a cat and mouse game like "lemme get this boy's hopes up then dip on him :lolbron:"

This is a 100% true story. I was on the bus (lol @ the main theme of this thread being public transport) and it was jammed pack so my dikk was right on this girl's ass. For the entire ride I was just grinding on that shyt and if she looked back I woulda hit her with the "it's not on purpose, allow it :hyena:". The bus came to a stop and on BD she did the most unnecessary twerk on my dikk in history. It was tooooo blatant that she just wanted to get the final feel. We both got off and she zoomed out like

Perez08a.gif

you gotta hit on her breh like... I figure I might as well get your name now that you took my bus virginity.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you gotta hit on her breh like... I figure I might as well get your name now that you took my bus virginity.
The bus was refugee camp level crowded b. Everybody woulda looked and made it awkward. I can't believe she took off so quick like I thought for sure I was gonna smash cuz it was so obvious she was liking it. Then she Yohann Blake across the street so I can't get a private word with her :dahell:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Perez08a.gif

i hear ya same happend to me like 2 summers ago. she pressed up i got so damn hard. she just kept pushing back. I ain't said shyt after when she looked at me. I finally saw her again next week and she said she didn't want to give me her # cuz she had a boyfriend. I shoulda just came a bit late for work that day and smashed that. it was summer i had basketball shorts and she had a summer dress. could had a quickie easily. the window for inhibition was wide open. and i decided to try to walk through when it was closed :childplease:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Perez08a.gif

Those types are the worse. Then when you try and chirps them up, they wanna be all "I got a man" on some Positive K shyt.

That's why a lot of dudes may appear as if they're oblivious to chick's advances, when in actuality, they've encountered so much fukk shyt from chicks that they can't tell who is genuine from who is playing silly games for an ego boost.....so some dudes may simply hit a chick with the :rudy: thinking she's on some bullshyt.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Perez08a.gif

:russ: :deadrose:

Breh you know I got them public transport stories right :usure:
You know how we got double deckers in the UK, so I'm sitting upstairs and them 2 PAWGs come up and must be thinking "look at that breh sitting all the way at the back like a G :noah:"
They sit right in front of me and one of them is obviously feeling me. She proceeds to face me and lift her top all the way up until I can her chest floaters and uses a dumb excuse to her friend like "do I have something on my upper back?:youngsabo:"
At this point a breh is like :whew: (remember I'm still a young 16 yo goon) and gives her the :obama:face of recognition. Them melons were big :wow:
But I just froze and didn't say shyt :deadmanny:
A few minutes later this simp fakkit sitting on the other side of the bus tried to jump at the opportunity and asked her if she had credit (phone minutes):mjlol:
That nikka obviously didn't have them looks she just ignored him. I gave him the :mjkkk::umad:
The next time I saw her on the bus she gave me the dirtiest demonic look :demonic:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
The bus was refugee camp level crowded b. Everybody woulda looked and made it awkward. I can't believe she took off so quick like I thought for sure I was gonna smash cuz it was so obvious she was liking it. Then she Yohann Blake across the street so I can't get a private word with her :dahell:
nah breh that would've made it more epic... she would've been like damn this nikka is brave as shyt.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:russ: :deadrose:

Breh you know I got them public transport stories right :usure:
You know how we got double deckers in the UK, so I'm sitting upstairs and them 2 PAWGs come up and must be thinking "look at that breh sitting all the way at the back like a G :noah:"
They sit right in front of me and one of them is obviously feeling me. She proceeds to face me and lift her top all the way up until I can her chest floaters and uses a dumb excuse to her friend like "do I have something on my upper back?:youngsabo:"
At this point a breh is like :whew: (remember I'm still a young 16 yo goon) and gives her the :obama:face of recognition. Them melons were big :wow:
But I just froze and didn't say shyt :deadmanny:
A few minutes later this simp fakkit sitting on the other side of the bus tried to jump at the opportunity and asked her if she had credit (phone minutes):mjlol:
That nikka obviously didn't have them looks she just ignored him. I gave him the :mjkkk::umad:
The next time I saw her on the bus she gave me the dirtiest demonic look :demonic:
you were young so u get a pass..

once when iwas 17 I was going to the corner store to cop a dutch and these black chicks pull me into their bootleg ass salon... like "ay boy ... lemme ask u something, which one of us got the best titties?"

They both lifted up their shirts and revealed the titty meats...had a nikka choosin.

I made my decision... but i was shell shocked and bounced .