bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Breh it ain't an L at all. You got didn't step to her but this just teaches u and will be a lesson so u won't fukk up again as @MAKAVELI25 said there's gonna be 10000 other bytches so just make it a point that before the end of the week set urself a challenge to make up for it with another chick. simples...
When LeBron lets UD Haslem take the game winning shot, it's considered an L for Bron cuz he bytched out. I'm feeling like Bron not taking jumpshots when the Spurs were begging this nikka to shoot in the finals right now b

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
When LeBron lets UD Haslem take the game winning shot, it's considered an L for Bron cuz he bytched out. I'm feeling like Bron not taking jumpshots when the Spurs were begging this nikka to shoot in the finals right now b

Man up :stopitslime:

I know that feel :tolupe::peas:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
listen breh i see that u already have the right idgaf mentality, u know what u need to do. now when u get in a situation like this, THINKING IS UR ENEMY. dont even listen to ur brain at that point, cuz negative and p*ssy ass thoughts will invade it. u gotta learn to walk forward and not back away, instinctively. and u gotta make it a habit. cuz everytime u p*ssy out again it will take u a step back. and this applies to anything in life really, when u get those butterflies in ur stomach, when u feel fear(and ur not in danger), u gotta make it a reflex to go towards that fear and not back away.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
nikkaz saying this ain't an L

of course it's an L

you said you would do something and you second-guessed yourself w mad self doubt and ethered your own soul by not doing it. You crushed your own confidence.

Breh he needs to chalk it up as a lesson and keep it moving.

A nikka can't have oneitis.

Tbh when i did shyt like this before it was just motivation for me to go harder next time...

i don't like the idea of nikkas beating em selves up over a random bytch on the bus

he should holla at the next random bytch on the bus...

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Tbh when i did shyt like this before it was just motivation for me to go harder next time...

i don't like the idea of nikkas beating em selves up over a random bytch on the bus

She not random doe, she's in my class but I only have that class once a week so that was my chance to secure a ting for this snowstorm but nawl

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

definitely breh having an abundance of women definitely changes your mindset and reactions to shyt like this.... it's way easier to just dismiss it and not let it phase you.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
ur also forgetting something else. u may want her, but does she want u?ur beating urself up over nothing.

definitely breh having an abundance of women definitely changes your mindset and reactions to shyt like this.... it's way easier to just dismiss it and not let it phase you.

She's random.

Stop putting p*ssy on a pedestal.

every bytch is random.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
aite so u bytching when you got a class with her once a week and the class is gonna run 3-4 months breh? You shook just admit it.

Can't be shook breh

just gotta say fukk it, if she's not receptive just pretend she doesn't exist.

you don't got enough fukkit in ur system