bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yea man that's me. Trust me nikka was lock down for 5 years then it all went soon as I got out of it was rough but after a few months nikka was back in the game. You sound like a young nikka take your time out there don't rush theres alot bad bytches out there man to discover what you like.
Breh I'm about to be 21 :flabbynsick: I need to pick up my game

:dahell:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. piss girl
gdb.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Brehs waiting has done NOTHING for me. I always miss my opportunities. I gotta be quick and upfront like a striker who's hungry for goals

If you see her as nothing but a strumpet for a smash, then yea you gotta strike quick. But if she seems like a legit chick, she'll appreciate your reserve. Put it like this, a chick who responds to aggressive dudes should know that they share that dude, cause he's just as aggressive to other females. And if an aggressive dude snags that chick, he should know he shares her cause she'll respond likewise to other aggressive dudes.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
You might have fukked it up permanently, she prolly thinks you're a p*ssy now (she's right)

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If you see her as nothing but a strumpet for a smash, then yea you gotta strike quick. But if she seems like a legit chick, she'll appreciate your reserve. Put it like this, a chick who responds to aggressive dudes should know that they share that dude, cause he's just as aggressive to other females. And if an aggressive dude snags that chick, he should know he shares her cause she'll respond likewise to other aggressive dudes.
I'm really just tryna smash so I gotta go for broke :lallana:
You might have fukked it up permanently, she prolly thinks you're a p*ssy now (she's right)
ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif

The fukk outta here I got this :camby:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
What yall know about being so #MidnightBoy you don't even try to bag girls at night cuz you be looking like

esq-trayvon-martin-hoodie-1212-lg.jpg

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm gonna kill myself and pray to be reincarnated ass a nikka who actually has balls

kanye-west-blank-stare.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Know the feeling too well breh. The story of my life.

Good luck with the sleepless nights of regret

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Know the feeling too well breh. The story of my life.

Good luck with the sleepless nights of regret
I sat on the bus with the same exact expression Kanye had in the above gifs for THIRTY MINUTES motionless thinking about how much of a fassyhole I am

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
i have plenty of times and most of the time it was big girls just throwing there titz in my face and i be like :whoa: and they be like u scared of p*ssy.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Game :myman: