bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just remember breh the worst thing that could happen is she could say no and It won't be the end of the world if she says it. You have a 50/50 chance of bagging em but you have a 0/100 chance if you never even take that risk :yeshrug:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
dont listen to @TRUEST

type a nikka that will make u content with being a failure in life

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Just remember breh the worst thing that could happen is she could say no and It won't be the end of the world if she says it. You have a 50/50 chance of bagging em but you have a 0/100 chance if you never even take that risk :yeshrug:
listen to this breh :myman:

when u start loving rejection, loving failure. thats when ull become successful. u cant be a p*ssy out there breh.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listen to this breh :myman:

when u start loving rejection, loving failure. thats when ull become successful. u cant be a p*ssy out there breh.

:laugh: considering you're the same dude (under a different alias) that created some thread a week or so about not getting laid. :laugh: dont make me reach through this screen and slap ur hoe dripping ass

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
breh ur either jamaican or ur from a place where theres a lot of Jamaicans :skip:

i guessed UK cuz of ur soccer references :patrice:
Nah I'm American but I fux with my UK Jamaicans that's where I picked up the slang :myman:
You have a point,
You have to wait until next time then breh. No choking.
None of this

reggie-miller-choke-o.gif

:salute:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nah I'm American but I fux with my UK Jamaicans that's where I picked up the slang :myman:

None of this

reggie-miller-choke-o.gif

:salute:

LOL I thought you were from here too but then you mentioned snow and I was thinking you moved to the states or something because we just have rainstorms all over the country right now.