bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were young so u get a pass..

once when iwas 17 I was going to the corner store to cop a dutch and these black chicks pull me into their bootleg ass salon... like "ay boy ... lemme ask u something, which one of us got the best titties?"

They both lifted up their shirts and revealed the titty meats...had a nikka choosin.

I made my decision... but i was shell shocked and bounced .
L's only make us stronger :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i hear ya same happend to me like 2 summers ago. she pressed up i got so damn hard. she just kept pushing back. I ain't said shyt after when she looked at me. I finally saw her again next week and she said she didn't want to give me her # cuz she had a boyfriend. I shoulda just came a bit late for work that day and smashed that. it was summer i had basketball shorts and she had a summer dress. could had a quickie easily. the window for inhibition was wide open. and i decided to try to walk through when it was closed :childplease:

:russ: :deadrose:

Breh you know I got them public transport stories right :usure:
You know how we got double deckers in the UK, so I'm sitting upstairs and them 2 PAWGs come up and must be thinking "look at that breh sitting all the way at the back like a G :noah:"
They sit right in front of me and one of them is obviously feeling me. She proceeds to face me and lift her top all the way up until I can her chest floaters and uses a dumb excuse to her friend like "do I have something on my upper back?:youngsabo:"
At this point a breh is like :whew: (remember I'm still a young 16 yo goon) and gives her the :obama:face of recognition. Them melons were big :wow:
But I just froze and didn't say shyt :deadmanny:
A few minutes later this simp fakkit sitting on the other side of the bus tried to jump at the opportunity and asked her if she had credit (phone minutes):mjlol:
That nikka obviously didn't have them looks she just ignored him. I gave him the :mjkkk::umad:
The next time I saw her on the bus she gave me the dirtiest demonic look :demonic:
Buses breeeeeeeeeeeeehs.

Picture me sitting on the bus...empty as shyt. This girl comes and sits right next to me when there was at least 30 other seats she coulda sat on. So I'm rubbing my hands together on a Birdman ting getting ready to Curren$y Spit my way into the panties.

She has her headphones in and refuses to talk to me :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buses breeeeeeeeeeeeehs.

Picture me sitting on the bus...empty as shyt. This girl comes and sits right next to me when there was at least 30 other seats she coulda sat on. So I'm rubbing my hands together on a Birdman ting getting ready to Curren$y Spit my way into the panties.
:deadmanny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:russ: :deadrose:

Breh you know I got them public transport stories right :usure:
You know how we got double deckers in the UK, so I'm sitting upstairs and them 2 PAWGs come up and must be thinking "look at that breh sitting all the way at the back like a G :noah:"
They sit right in front of me and one of them is obviously feeling me. She proceeds to face me and lift her top all the way up until I can her chest floaters and uses a dumb excuse to her friend like "do I have something on my upper back?:youngsabo:"
At this point a breh is like :whew: (remember I'm still a young 16 yo goon) and gives her the :obama:face of recognition. Them melons were big :wow:
But I just froze and didn't say shyt :deadmanny:
A few minutes later this simp fakkit sitting on the other side of the bus tried to jump at the opportunity and asked her if she had credit (phone minutes):mjlol:
That nikka obviously didn't have them looks she just ignored him. I gave him the :mjkkk::umad:
The next time I saw her on the bus she gave me the dirtiest demonic look :demonic:

LOL sounds like the usual fukkery I remember from my old college days on the 123 bus.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Buses breeeeeeeeeeeeehs.

That's the shyt that gets on my nerves and fukks shyt up for genuine chicks who end getting ignored by dudes because of it.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
No L breh. Too hard on yaself.
I promise if I get the opportunity next week it will be a wrap for her

lolcavs.gif

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Girls really be clowning with it. I think they do it on purpose like a cat and mouse game like "lemme get this boy's hopes up then dip on him :lolbron:"

This is a 100% true story. I was on the bus (lol @ the main theme of this thread being public transport) and it was jammed pack so my dikk was right on this girl's ass. For the entire ride I was just grinding on that shyt and if she looked back I woulda hit her with the "it's not on purpose, allow it :hyena:". The bus came to a stop and on BD she did the most unnecessary twerk on my dikk in history. It was tooooo blatant that she just wanted to get the final feel. We both got off and she zoomed out like

Perez08a.gif

so I couldn't catch up. How are you gonna tease man like that? :why:

How could let a bytch grind on u the whole ride and not say a gott dam thing to set up a session later? C'mon mane where they do that at

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How could let a bytch grind on u the whole ride and not say a gott dam thing to set up a session later? C'mon mane where they do that at
tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

I was on her, then she gave me the parting shot. I tried to catch up with her but she was outtie :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I know that feel. Though I open in somewhat favorable circumstances, on the street my lack of cold approach ability hurts my fukkin heart. I had too many times where I'm walking by a chick on the street and she straight GRILL me like :shaq:

And I walk right past the bytch. :why: Even if I look her dead in the eye.

A transcript of my brain after that moment would read like

:pacspit:YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.:pacspit:

This spring/summer I'm about to hit the daygame hard. Gonna kill that approach anxiety dead.:demonic:

semtex

:)
Daps
Buses breeeeeeeeeeeeehs.

Mixed signals defined
hmm.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
stop over thinking and go for it. it's not gonna kill you and best case scenario you got yourself a girl.

and just go for it instead of waiting for signs. my girl was getting some sushi when i saw her and after getting next to her, i asked if the sushi was any good and then we started talking and the rest was history.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Bruh I know that feel. Though I open in somewhat favorable circumstances, on the street my lack of cold approach ability hurts my fukkin heart. I had too many times where I'm walking by a chick on the street and she straight GRILL me like :shaq:

And I walk right past the bytch. :why: Even if I look her dead in the eye.

A transcript of my brain after that moment would read like

:pacspit:YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.YOU'RE A p*ssy. YOU'RE A p*ssy.:pacspit:

This spring/summer I'm about to hit the daygame hard. Gonna kill that approach anxiety dead.:demonic:
I hate that because of the absolute self-loathing we all put ourselves through after the fact:snoop:
stop over thinking and go for it. it's not gonna kill you and best case scenario you got yourself a girl.

and just go for it instead of waiting for signs. my girl was getting some sushi when i saw her and after getting next to her, i asked if the sushi was any good and then we started talking and the rest was history.
Good advice breh :handshake:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It's funny we on this subject. Smthn similar happened to me at the gym today.

So the no fap feb movement got me so motivated I renewed my membership so I can jump on that state-of-the-art equipment in there (plus hot tub, pool, sauna, etc.) instead of the free weights I use at the crib. Long story short its this young white girl been in there past two days. Face look young as fukk, 1st time I saw her I was like :camby:too young. Face look like she would be wearing a "class of 2015" soon.:whoa: Hair all fukked up, sweaty and shyt ,you kno

Then the lil bytch turned around and hopped up on the stair stepper thing........dog:whoo:

Body like Trina:noah:you kno how they are in there too. Tight lil Nike tights, loose tank top with knot tied right above hip, tank top soaked from her sweat, sweat run down her back vanishing into the crack of her ass, mfin ROUND no lumps (never gave birth) firm phat ass, the no make up sweaty pretty face, fresh off the cheer squad tip toe walk :banderas:......so now I'm plottin. Look up at the clock it's 10:15am on a tuesday so the bytch ain't in high school if she's in here.:patrice:..i cant just flat out approach the bytch and hav one of the employees swoop down on me wit :ufdup:....this was yesterday.

So today I see her again. This time I'm really checkin her out. Not blatant and obvious but here and there tryin to catch some eye contact to spit that silent game like
aww-yea.gif

She lookin even better now. I done went from "damn u fine" to "girl ill eat yo p*ssy and lick yo a$$hole!". The bytch fukked around and came to work out next to my bench and smiled at me ...this how my mind took it
horny.gif

Needless to say I let her carry on workin out and I (tried to) too

The no fap routine has made me disciplined and reserved and less emotional when comin across missed opportunities hollin at bytches. The old me would've waited in the hallway or parking lot on her ass but I was straight.

If I catch her in the right spot at the right time tho trust me...it's on