bytching out when you have the perfect opportunity to bag a girl UNAPPRECIATION

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I waited the entire fall semester to get the girl I'm seeing now. Had an inkling she was feeling me cause she went out of her way to sit next to me every class. We made general convo, laughs, but nothing overtly flirty. Half the time she would bolt outta class if I was too slow packing my shyt or when this ugmo on the other side of me was talking me to death.
One day gave my crush my number in case she "needed help" :shaq: with the homework. No text. Nothing. :snoop: So last class I help her cheat on the final, yea real simp shyt. We walk out the building and start talking about our other finals and I STILL don't make my move :mindblown:.
We part ways after a "good luck!" and the entire bus ride home I'm kicking myself, with all types of fakkit, hate crime shyt. Get home still mad, but an hour later I get a text. It's her :wow: profusely thanking me for the help. Told her no problem then said fukk it and asked her out, which she gladly accepted and asked what took me so long. Told her straight up about the mixed signals and that if I was rejected that woulda been an awkward semester. Turns out she's shy as hell too.

Moral of this long ass story is, sometimes waiting does work :jawalrus:. Not all girls want some super aggressive thirsty breh

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If its someone you had a class with, I test the waters to see if she even knows me and ill just do something to keep her remembering me. No need to rush with someone you see periodically.

If its a one and done, you need to go for that kill tho. Don't think, just do.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I waited the entire fall semester to get the girl I'm seeing now. Had an inkling she was feeling me cause she went out of her way to sit next to me every class. We made general convo, laughs, but nothing overtly flirty. Half the time she would bolt outta class if I was too slow packing my shyt or when this ugmo on the other side of me was talking me to death.
One day gave my crush my number in case she "needed help" :shaq: with the homework. No text. Nothing. :snoop: So last class I help her cheat on the final, yea real simp shyt. We walk out the building and start talking about our other finals and I STILL don't make my move :mindblown:.
We part ways after a "good luck!" and the entire bus ride home I'm kicking myself, with all types of fakkit, hate crime shyt. Get home still mad, but an hour later I get a text. It's her :wow: profusely thanking me for the help. Told her no problem then said fukk it and asked her out, which she gladly accepted and asked what took me so long. Told her straight up about the mixed signals and that if I was rejected that woulda been an awkward semester. Turns out she's shy as hell too.

Moral of this long ass story is, sometimes waiting does work :jawalrus:. Not all girls want some super aggressive thirsty breh

If its someone you had a class with, I test the waters to see if she even knows me and ill just do something to keep her remembering me. No need to rush with someone you see periodically.

If its a one and done, you need to go for that kill tho. Don't think, just do.
Brehs waiting has done NOTHING for me. I always miss my opportunities. I gotta be quick and upfront like a striker who's hungry for goals

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Brehs waiting has done NOTHING for me. I always miss my opportunities. I gotta be quick and upfront like a striker who's hungry for goals

I feel you, and in a lot ways i STILL procrastinate my damn self. But in my experience, someone that is thorough is not gonna want you to be extra thirsty. You gotta let it marinate.

Now if shes fine and your in the mall, you have to be a grenade mack and pull the pin.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
@Marcozen It's ova breh. That no fap motivation is gonna do wonders no homo

:dahell: I had the opportunity and I didn't take it
U have a class with the girl breh..is she moving to Alaska tomorrow or what?
If a chick gives off strong signals or show sone interest and u do nothing..thats a missed opportunity.
Next time try introducing yourself or make small talk..
U havent had a single convo with this ho..not even a punk ass 'hello' but u think u coulda bagged her with ease?
:pachaha:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
U have a class with the girl breh..is she moving to Alaska tomorrow or what?
If a chick gives off strong signals or show sone interest and u do nothing..thats a missed opportunity.
Next time try introducing yourself or make small talk..
U havent had a single convo with this ho..not even a punk ass 'hello' but u think u coulda bagged her with ease?
:pachaha:
Breh it was like Allah the Most High dropped her right in my lap, and I was on some Chicken George shyt. You don't understand breh I was still in the class for like 10 minutes after so she shoulda been ghost. Wot are the chances that we get on the bus at the same exact time? :fryhmm:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i've passed up some bad bytchez back in my day highschool had them white hoes and one of the baddest black chicks at my school on my jock but I was shy as fukk didn't know what to do with that shyt. Then there was college i was with my ex for the majority of my years so a nikka remained loyal then we broke up and a nikka had to redeem himself out of all the missed opportunity.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Man i've passed up some bad bytchez back in my day highschool had them white hoes and one of the baddest black chicks at my school on my jock but I was shy as fukk didn't know what to do with that shyt. Then there was college i was with my ex for the majority of my years so a nikka remained loyal then we broke up and a nikka had to redeem himself out of all the missed opportunity.
No homo that's you in your avi? Must be nice :wow:

It's all about redemption breh and on errrrthang once I do redeem myself I won't let it happen again

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@ikbm @charmander nikkas scared of da p*ssy breh

jujqdl.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No homo that's you in your avi? Must be nice :wow:

It's all about redemption breh and on errrrthang once I do redeem myself I won't let it happen again

Yea man that's me. Trust me nikka was lock down for 5 years then it all went soon as I got out of it was rough but after a few months nikka was back in the game. You sound like a young nikka take your time out there don't rush theres alot bad bytches out there man to discover what you like.