"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Daps
Reppin
Canada
also another technique is to hand out a card and just be honest...."Hi my name is _____, im attracted to u and would like to get to know you. U dont have to give me a yes or no, but here is a card just and u can decide on your own time"
boom!, it may be dull and not on some super mack shyt, but u took your shoot, it might hit the target

I think people only do that so they won't hear the rejection or the sound of her dumping the card somewhere when you walk away.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Noooo is always better than wondering what if for the rest of your life

Just be confident , Make sure to make eye contact , remembers she human like you and that life was good before you approached and will still be after no matter what she stays

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
also another technique is to hand out a card and just be honest...."Hi my name is _____, im attracted to u and would like to get to know you. U dont have to give me a yes or no, but here is a card just and u can decide on your own time"
boom!, it may be dull and not on some super mack shyt, but u took your shoot, it might hit the target

Yep i got a cousin who use to do this all the time.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people only do that so they won't hear the rejection or the sound of her dumping the card somewhere when you walk away.
still better then nothing if u dont want to do it the other way, atleast u got your shot off

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
can't let that shyt get to you breh.

but at the same time, i say don't approach random chicks. approach a chick when you see she's checking you out. look at them, peep their game. check if they're checking for you. chicks will give you the greenlight very discretely to approach them. they'll either give you "the look" or they'll smile in a flirty way. then you just approach. if you see she's giving you the cold shoulder/rejecting you, that just means you either misread the situation OR she's just playing games/being a tease. either way, you just eject and move on :manny:

follow this blueprint and your pulling percentage will increase by 40% :whoo:
you ever got at a chick in the metro breh?
I never tried.
I tried on my bus.
Went up to her
Me:Wassup:jawalrus:
Her:Hi:leostare:
Me: So what's your name girl:patrice:
Her:Tania:sas1::sas2:
Me: So you came back from school:youngsabo:
Her:No I WORK:dahell:
Me:Oh shyt my bad my bad:whoa: So where do you work at:smugfavre:
Her:At a Law FIRM:martin:
Me:Cool Cool:ehh:... sooo...you gots a man?:patrice:
Her:Yeah:martin:
Me: Damn so I can't really ask for your number huh:mjcry:
Her: No well its my stop bye:russ:
Me::deadrose:

that WAS 5 YEARS AGO first year of college I MY GAME IMPROVED SINCE THEN, BUT fukk GETTING AT bytchES ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION MAN(all the other times I did after that it became better got their numbers but lead to nothing)

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I will admit that I am afraid of approaching women outside of bars and events.I have been successful at bars and meetups events. I get numbers fairly easy on dating apps like SoulSwipe but real talk I need to approach women at places like Walmart, etc. Less competition unlike online dating and there always baddies at walmarts here in Atlanta. I dont go out as much anymore so I gotta tap into my every day activity source.

I see some fine ones at my gym that I want to approach so bad lol..if I was at a night spot, i would have but I cant seem to find myself doing it cause i am not trying to risk a public rejection. At bars every guy is hitting on women so I guess its why I am more comfortable lol

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
true story...

i was always shy around chicks, even in college.
there was this really cute chick that i liked but never really talked to in some of my classes.

but one day i was really high on Ritalin and decided that was the day to make my move.
so i did the only logical thing...i went up to a friend of the chick i liked and told her to tell her that i wanted to fukk her in the ass.

she looked at me with disgust and told me that the chick i liked and wanted to fukk in the ass has a steel rod in her back.

i never did get to talk to that girl.
Lmao thats the logical thing to do? Its one thing being shy but thinking that's gon get you the ass is just :mjlol::snoop:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't do "cold approach" but I try to strike up a convo with females I interact with or in my general vicinity. Cashiers, standing in line @ starbucks/library etc.
Depends How I'm feeling that day. Likewise how the interactions go also effect my day somewhat tbh
Somedays I'm walking around feeling like god :blessed:

Other days not so much :mjcry:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I would sooner risk rejection than not attempt to say anything, especially if I was uncertain we'd meet again.
A lot of guys fear rejection which is understandable. Unless you're a sociopath, rejection will sting initially.
I promise you get over it, though, especially when the next one gives you that

DgQSobd.gif

Ate really good off those elevator rides in undergrad. :ahh:
giphy.gif