"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Dudes really overestimate how often women are approached. I know attractive women who every guy is thinking "she must get hit on a lot, I won't even try". So the only men that she ends up running into are the ones that have nothing to lose. AKA scrubs.

Dudes gotta stop getting in their own heads. If you take care of your looks and are initially charming/polite, you'll have a much better shot than you think.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know he said random strangers but what about girls you barely know? I'm guessing it's the same thing. She doesn't know you well so it's not like she thinks you're a loser. Just a female you might see around but never took it further. Just small talk here and there. But if the stats are true then you have an advantage with her anyways. "If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it."

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dudes really overestimate how often women are approached. I know attractive women who every guy is thinking "she must get hit on a lot, I won't even try". So the only men that she ends up running into are the ones that have nothing to lose. AKA scrubs.

Dudes gotta stop getting in their own heads. If you take care of your looks and are initially charming/polite, you'll have a much better shot than you think.

This don't forget to add a dash of ass hole in there.

Daps
Reppin
X
I wish. I'm bajan, trini, Panamanian and American black.
Close enough :pachaha:you remind me of my cousin's (who also can't get any play and half assed read PuA books because of his friends) friend from Flatbush. Said friend eventually married an extra basic white woman and moved to some super white state:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Not gonna lie. I've always been a little :merchant: when it comes to cold approaching chicks that I find somewhat attractive. :snoop: I can't even think of many chicks on one hand that I straight up approached out of nowhere. Every check I messed around with was always due to just being somewhere at the right time.

There's been a lot of chicks I just straight up passed on because I was always feeling a lil self conscious; My hairline ain't sharp enough, my dreads fuzzy right now, my clothes look wack today, My lips probably ashy, she probably think I'm this, etc.

shyt is annoying though. I usually don't like bothering people too.. I have this nagging feel at times where I don't feel like "bothering" someone and that's not limited to women. I most of the time don't even want to call people I know and ask them for favors or help with something out of some irrational fear(not debilitating more like "Man I ain't about to wake this nikka up for this.")

Mix that with not wanting to feel like you simping or being thirsty and you can see why I sometimes just say f it and leave em alone. :mjcry: Those cute girls on the bus.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Close enough :pachaha:you remind me of my cousin's (who also can't get any play and half assed read PuA books because of his friends) friend from Flatbush. Said friend eventually married an extra basic white woman and moved to some super white state:francis:
I'm from flatbush. Well east flatbush. That's sad. I think i was helped by having friends who coached me. I'm socially awkward and short. I'd rather write than talk to people. But I got off my ass as my biological desires outweighed my social anxiety.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
its not that bad bro....most of them just going to say "i have a boyfriend sorry"

Exactly!!! The very 1st time i said fuk it and approached a female all she did was smile and say "awwww thank you but i got a boyfriend". Thats it!!! She didnt curse me out. She didnt start laughing and pointing at me. She didnt take out a shotgun and threaten me. She was very nice actually. I was extremely proud after i got "rejected". I had overcome a huge obstacle. After that 1st rejection i built up a tolerance for it. And thats whats needed if you're gonna be out here in the field: tolerance for rejection. You have to become immune to it

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!!! The very 1st time i said fuk it and approached a female all she did was smile and say "awwww thank you but i got a boyfriend". Thats it!!! She didnt curse me out. She didnt start laughing and pointing at me. She didnt take out a shotgun and threaten me. She was very nice actually. I was extremely proud after i got "rejected". I had overcome a huge obstacle. After that 1st rejection i built up a tolerance for it. And thats whats needed if you're gonna be out here in the field: tolerance for rejection. You have to become immune to it
also another technique is to hand out a card and just be honest...."Hi my name is _____, im attracted to u and would like to get to know you. U dont have to give me a yes or no, but here is a card just and u can decide on your own time"
boom!, it may be dull and not on some super mack shyt, but u took your shoot, it might hit the target

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I've only cold approached three times, got the numbers but never smashed. These days, I don't even approach even if I see a chick looking/smiling at me. :yeshrug:It's whatever, I've never been one to be pressed about talking to chicks, having sex, etc. I'm always too caught up in my own world to act like a give a fukk about anyone else, if I'm being honest.