"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
But but but just ignore her and she'll wonder why you're not all over her and she'll find some interest in you.
:francis:

nikka stop bytching and grow a pair. It's a numbers game out there if you play your cards right, not every hoe will like you. Keep thinking that way and you'll wonder why ugly nikkas that pulls certain women will eat.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Trust, some fool is gonna end up e-famous for the wrong reasons :avb1:

That smiley breh, where the f*ck is it from? :dead: The main thing about the cold approach is not to hit her with a line. Just say hello and have a conversation. But you don't want to be ambushing bishes either, it just seems thirsty IMHO. Elevator, in line at a restaurant, in line to the bathroom at the club, office lobby, etc etc. But running across the street to holler at a bish all day will most definitely make you e-famous
avb.png

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nikka stop bytching and grow a pair. It's a numbers game out here if you play your cards right, not every hoe will like you. Keep thinking that way and you'll wonder why ugly nikkas that pulls certain women will eat.

:mjcry:

One minute yall saying approach, another minute yall saying to fall back and make her want you

Im ugly anyways so
:yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Only for those "Damn!" type of fine women imo.
So bad, you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't make a move.

But plz read body language fellas. If you catch her eye, test the waters with a small smile.
She responds favorably, get over there.
She doesn't, keep it moving.

Make sure you catch her eye first plz, cuz your killing your chances if you step out her blind spot with phukk you good thirst.

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
also another technique is to hand out a card and just be honest...."Hi my name is _____, im attracted to u and would like to get to know you. U dont have to give me a yes or no, but here is a card just and u can decide on your own time"
boom!, it may be dull and not on some super mack shyt, but u took your shoot, it might hit the target

That's way too much effort, and you need to find better use of your time breh, no disrespect though :mjpls:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes

One minute yall saying approach, another minute yall saying to fall back and make her want you

Im ugly anyways so
:yeshrug:

So keep going nikka. It's a numbers game fam, so you telling out a million women not one will find you a attractive or give you a chance? My nikka you need to stop bytching and grow a pair. It's a numbers game and its been proven. Do want to eat or lay down and bytch? It's up to you breh. I'm telling you you're messing out.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
I have no problem if it's something classy or what appears to be classy. I'm older now so my thing is really starting a conversation and seeing where it goes cause honestly intelligence and attitude is everything.
I will say this: my number one rule is never look thirsty.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
Its pretty simple the more you have your life in order the less likely you are to be nervous of approaching a good lookng chick IMO.
The most successful men are intimidated by bad bytches. They are also the most insecure because they know she ain't with him because of his looks

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:laff: at MJ, Derek Jeter, or Brad Pitt being intimidated by bad bishes :dead:
Basically. I mean I wasn't even talking that high up because majority of us will never see that level. Hell a regular dude with a nice job/business, nice car, place to stay, in shape, no kids(depends), etc why would they be intimidated? If she say no that's on her but you wouldn't feel intimidated outside of normal nervousness. Give most of these dudes on here what I just mentioned bet the number of "nerds" vs "thugs" threads damn near disappear overnight.