"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Lmao thats the logical thing to do? Its one thing being shy but thinking that's gon get you the ass is just :mjlol::snoop:

i was very jacked up on Ritalin.
it's a prescription drug that is basically like if Meth had a baby with Coke...so of course that was the logical choice for me when i was feeling all :wtf::cape::wtf::cape:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
This thread is about chasing women. Focus on chasing money.

Once you become successful, your self confidence will shoot through the roof. Work out and dress better too. Read and travel too. Basically improve yourself in all areas. You'll start to exude a high level of self assurance and three things will start to happen.

a) women will begin to smell it on you. confident men are attractive.
b) you'll stop putting women on a pedestal.
c) you won't care if you get rejected. you won't even be scared to approach women.
/end thread seriously

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

But but but just ignore her and she'll wonder why you're not all over her and she'll find some interest in you.
:francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
everything is a numbers game.....like in business...u market ur shyt and make sure enough eyes see it....and 1 is bound to buy....u just cant be afraid of the 100 nos to get the 1 yes
... and the more you do it the easier it gets ...

Can't believe that some people don't do it ...

and it's based on just being cool and friendly but direct to the point so looks don't matter ...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... and the more you do it the easier it gets ...

Can't believe that some people don't do it ...

and it's based on just being cool and friendly but direct to the point so looks don't matter ...
its the fear of rejection....one no can destroy a mans confidence....i learn about life, if u get rid or fear and expectations....man youll feel like superman

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You truly have to not give a fukk:yeshrug:

Simple as that

You have to truly change your entire mindset about life itself.

Y.O.L.O:yeshrug:

Approaching is a crippling thing to do for MOST men.
Ive been there. I know the feeling all too well of not saying anything to a female in a grocery store or any random place and wondering "what if".
Getting rejected and KNOWING feels 10000X better than the regret of "what if".
And i disagree with those of you saying "wait for signs". Naw, just walk up to her and speak. You more than likely wont receive "signs" from a chick minding her business shopping for groceries in Walmart. This is why approaching takes so much balls:francis:

That woman ain't tryna have nobody all up in her face when she tryna buy food.
Shoot i know if im at the grocery store i wanna get what im tryna get and leave. Not have somebody stopping me

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:whoa:

Not gonna lie. I've always been a little :merchant: when it comes to cold approaching chicks that I find somewhat attractive. :snoop: I can't even think of many chicks on one hand that I straight up approached out of nowhere. Every check I messed around with was always due to just being somewhere at the right time.

There's been a lot of chicks I just straight up passed on because I was always feeling a lil self conscious; My hairline ain't sharp enough, my dreads fuzzy right now, my clothes look wack today, My lips probably ashy, she probably think I'm this, etc.

shyt is annoying though. I usually don't like bothering people too.. I have this nagging feel at times where I don't feel like "bothering" someone and that's not limited to women. I most of the time don't even want to call people I know and ask them for favors or help with something out of some irrational fear(not debilitating more like "Man I ain't about to wake this nikka up for this.")

Mix that with not wanting to feel like you simping or being thirsty and you can see why I sometimes just say f it and leave em alone. :mjcry: Those cute girls on the bus.

That's me 100%. :russ: Even with people I'm close with I don't like to impose on them

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
Approaching women is just averages, any nikka that has to use to some logical ass excuse is lame. I hate hearing bullshyt like "oh she has to give me signs" I have homies who bagged some fine chicks by cold approaching, I seen it right in front of my eyes. These coli nikkas come up with the lamest excuses. Not every female you see is gonna immediately give you a sign, sometimes it takes conversation to break the ice. That female you scared to talk to could potentially be someone you can fukk wit.

Last edited:
Daps
Just approach.

Some women will give "signs" yet not be interested in you, while other women won't give any "signs" but will be very interested in you.

The point is that you won't know for sure until you initiate.

You could do everything "right" - work out, dress well, make money, be intelligent, funny, etc. - and a woman still may not interested in you.

Guys have got to understand that this isn't personal. Things change - you may not be the way you wanna be now, but that doesn't mean that you have to stay the way you are.