"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

So you let a female suck your dikk and all you had to do was say high to her?

You talk a lot of pro black stuff to condone black girls/women to suck a dikk based of a dude saying "hi"

All those rappers you rail against, promote the whore'ish activities (giving it up easy) you just posted that "it's no better feeling" to.

Which is it breh?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
true story...

i was always shy around chicks, even in college.
there was this really cute chick that i liked but never really talked to in some of my classes.

but one day i was really high on Ritalin and decided that was the day to make my move.
so i did the only logical thing...i went up to a friend of the chick i liked and told her to tell her that i wanted to fukk her in the ass.

she looked at me with disgust and told me that the chick i liked and wanted to fukk in the ass has a steel rod in her back.

i never did get to talk to that girl.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
So you let a female suck your dikk and all you had to do was say high to her?

You talk a lot of pro black stuff to condone black girls/women to suck a dikk based of a dude saying "hi"

All those rappers you rail against, promote the whore'ish activities (giving it up easy) you just posted that "it's no better feeling" to.

Which is it breh?

My old threads STILL got yall furious:pachaha: