"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:My god, the "I don't have a name" rejection:dead:I've gotten that one. It's actually one of the better ones because it lets you know right away

that A: she isn't interested and B: She was disrespectful to you right from jump. fukk her.

Also, cold approaches are purely for fun, cause I have gotten more "friends" out of cold approaches than dates. If I wanted female friends, I would get the 5's

that hang out in places I go in my freetime.

Yeah, my homeboy actually spoke to her a while after and asked her about me. She said she did that because she doesn't like when dudes holla at her when she has a boyfriend. :manny:

Not that I would have known she had a boyfriend. :skip:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:
can't let that shyt get to you breh.

but at the same time, i say don't approach random chicks. approach a chick when you see she's checking you out. look at them, peep their game. check if they're checking for you. chicks will give you the greenlight very discretely to approach them. they'll either give you "the look" or they'll smile in a flirty way. then you just approach. if you see she's giving you the cold shoulder/rejecting you, that just means you either misread the situation OR she's just playing games/being a tease. either way, you just eject and move on :manny:

follow this blueprint and your pulling percentage will increase by 40% :whoo:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't like the odds, I approach when I'm sure to win. I don't like to lose because I like winning all the time, and I think that's my problem in other areas of life too.
isnt that a losing mentality tho....why not just take the no's to get the yes? u might fukk around a pull a dime because u were the only one with enough nuts to approach

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Only for those "Damn!" type of fine women imo.
So bad, you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't make a move.

But plz read body language fellas. If you catch her eye, test the waters with a small smile.
She responds favorably, get over there.
She doesn't, keep it moving.

Make sure you catch her eye first plz, cuz your killing your chances if you step out her blind spot with phukk you good thirst.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You truly have to not give a fukk:yeshrug:

Simple as that

You have to truly change your entire mindset about life itself.

Y.O.L.O:yeshrug:

Approaching is a crippling thing to do for MOST men.
Ive been there. I know the feeling all too well of not saying anything to a female in a grocery store or any random place and wondering "what if".
Getting rejected and KNOWING feels 10000X better than the regret of "what if".
And i disagree with those of you saying "wait for signs". Naw, just walk up to her and speak. You more than likely wont receive "signs" from a chick minding her business shopping for groceries in Walmart. This is why approaching takes so much balls:francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

You should approach her now just to shyt on her :manny: I'm a spiteful mufugga that holds grudges tho....

Last edited:
Daps

6kVxR23.png

ya' guys keep up with every woman that reject/offend u?

There's always a brother with a story, then an update on the aforemeationed young lady..geez:lupe::lupe:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya' guys keep up with every woman that reject/offend u?

There's always a brother with a story, then an update on the aforemeationed young lady..geez:lupe::lupe:

Nah, this was back in high school in like 2010. I randomly came across her Facebook a couple years ago and saw her.