"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Daps
Looking back at this scenario 10 years later I have a lot more respect for this chick.:leon:

I was just dealing with a situation where I was pursuing this chick for 8 months and found out she had a husband in jail. :scust:Spent so much time and money on this bytch, that shyt had me sick to my stomach. :mjcry:
As disrespectful as the chick in high school was I have 10x more respect for a chick quickly rejecting me and moving on as opposed to a one dragging that shyt out and leading me on for months.:salute:

:mjtf:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Looking back at this scenario 10 years later I have a lot more respect for this chick.:leon:

I was just dealing with a situation where I was pursuing this chick for 8 months and found out she had a husband in jail. :scust:Spent so much time and money on this bytch, that shyt had me sick to my stomach. :mjcry:
As disrespectful as the chick in high school was I have 10x more respect for a chick quickly rejecting me and moving on as opposed to a one dragging that shyt out and leading me on for months.:salute:

You got lead on for 8 months?

I hope you learned a BIG Lesson here

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Was that the chick you were talking about building a life with :mjtf:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

That’s your fault. Should have tried and get the drawls sooner.

And also if a chick isn’t nagging you about spending time together and your feelings towards her she’s just not that interested.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yes, I prefer this to dating apps but the men who tend to feel comfortable “hollering” be on some stuff. One was like he has five kids he don’t be around.:palm:

But I really don’t mind a man approaching respectfully.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After experiencing this quarantine, I'm shooting my shot as much as I can when everything starts getting back to somewhat normal. Never know when the next pandemic may hit and we going thru this shyt again. That's if this one ever ends. :francis:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Cold approach is fun. If she says no, it's not a big deal.

If she gives me "the look" beforehand, it's a wrap. Easier than fishing