"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

kuts

All Star
Daps
attraction can not be negotiated*

Mutual attraction doesn't ensure chemistry though, and that's what you need to pull better looking women.

Attraction just gives you the leverage to quickly turn chemistry into sparks

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Mutual attraction doesn't ensure chemistry though, and that's what you need to pull better looking women.

Attraction just gives you the leverage to quickly turn chemistry into sparks
okay
still can't walk through a closed door though

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The door might be unlocked if you can create the right vibe

:manny:
whatever you say
cats wonder why the majority of females ain't bussing when they fukk
females getting with dudes for reasons outside physical attraction

it is what it is fukk being charming she gonna take one look at me and feel her clit jump raw instinct

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
whatever you say

it is what it is fukk being charming she gonna take one look at me and feel her clit jump raw instinct

So you mad at the men or women?

kuts

All Star
Daps
whatever you say

Yes, but what happens after the eye contact / smile? If she thinks you're lame or you think she's lame then things cool off pretty quickly.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Everybody hates rejection, that's on both sides of the field. I know they say you supposed to treat this shyt like a numbers game and just shoot your shot. But if a bytch don't make shyt obvious like "I want to suck ur dikk right now " I ain't going for it
:francis:

I've missed out on a lot of opportunities because of that mindset but fukk it i haven't done bad for myself and never really been "burned" by a bytch so Ima keep doing me

shyt I'm drunk asf and just realized I typed this long ass shyt out... fukk y'all get money ad these hoes come

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
whatever you say

Niggga you ain't charming:Sportinlife:.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Niggga you ain't charming:Sportinlife:.
nikka i don't gotta be the simple truth has always got me in
being a clown ass motherfukker smiling all in a broad face fake kicking it hoping she gives it up jahahahahaa
nah not me

i been ice grilling joints all my life and sliding in off the strength of the fact females will do what they feel
you just gotta let em do it fukk all the long talking and tricking off
you can't smell what i got cooking

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Everybody hates rejection, that's on both sides of the field. I know they say you supposed to treat this shyt like a numbers game and just shoot your shot. But if a bytch don't make shyt obvious like "I want to suck ur dikk right now " I ain't going for it
:francis:

I've missed out on a lot of opportunities because of that mindset but fukk it i haven't done bad for myself and never really been "burned" by a bytch so Ima keep doing me

shyt I'm drunk asf and just realized I typed this long ass shyt out... fukk y'all get money ad these hoes come
just keep it moving you doing the right thing brobro
it's simple if you really are it for a female she will put herself in the position for y'all to get it poppin
issa l if you let a broad use you for entertainment purposes until just maybe she let's you bow and sniff the kitty

you gotta accept your place in the game some gotta pay while others play for free