"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is no longer true with social media and also depends on where you live.

In certain areas, chicks get approached walking outside out and about all the time or at least catcalle.

The new hollering is sliding in dm's

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
This is no longer true with social media and also depends on where you live.

In certain areas, chicks get approached walking outside out and about all the time or at least catcalle.

The new hollering is sliding in dm's

In all honesty using the internet to get biitches is the is mostly for the cowards and low-hanging fruit. That's just my observation...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
In all honesty using the internet to get biitches is the is mostly for the cowards and low-hanging fruit. That's just my observation...
not necessarily true as girls can see your social media and they get a preconceived notion about you.

If you look like you are a fun person always out doing sh, then the girl will be more likely to respond and reciprocate.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

I know the coli is largely AGAINST the cold approach method but ive been doing it with consistency the past 3-4 years and have gotten great results. Overcoming that fear of rejection is a must in every man's life.
There's no better feelin than getn domed up from a chick that you simply had the courage to say "hi" to. :banderas:
Yall can continue to be terrified of approaching these women but dudes like me gon continue to:eat:

And i PROMISE yall that the vast majority of women regardless of looks are NOT being approached in real life as much as you think.

Peace

Approaching while having your shyt together makes you better then 95% of the 1% who approach as well......so all you nikkas in your 30s still riding the bus with no car...3 kids...no job....and still living with ya moms....stop messing it up for the rest of us....tainting the p*ssy before us real nikkas get it.....

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bathroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:

:dead::pachaha:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
true story...

i was always shy around chicks, even in college.
there was this really cute chick that i liked but never really talked to in some of my classes.

but one day i was really high on Ritalin and decided that was the day to make my move.
so i did the only logical thing...i went up to a friend of the chick i liked and told her to tell her that i wanted to fukk her in the ass.

she looked at me with disgust and told me that the chick i liked and wanted to fukk in the ass has a steel rod in her back.

i never did get to talk to that girl.
:dead:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did that shyt once back in high school. That shyt fukked me up a little so I said fukk it this ain't for me.

I went up to this chick asked her what her name is and bytch responded with "I don't have a name" I'm like
6kVxR23.png
"Huh? How could you not have a name?" She said "I don't know :troll: " It didn't even register to me until a few moments later that I was getting rejected. :mjcry: Before I could even come up with a response she had walked into the girls bthroom and had me standing in the hallway looking like a dumbass.

Damn latinas. :mjcry:

She's a single mom now though so fukk her. :manny:
Looking back at this scenario 10 years later I have a lot more respect for this chick.:leon:

I was just dealing with a situation where I was pursuing this chick for 8 months and found out she had a husband in jail. :scust:Spent so much time and money on this bytch, that shyt had me sick to my stomach. :mjcry:
As disrespectful as the chick in high school was I have 10x more respect for a chick quickly rejecting me and moving on as opposed to a one dragging that shyt out and leading me on for months.:salute: