"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i see the ladies man is letting his hair grow out

he says he blows womens minds 90% of the time when he cold approaches
:laff:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
If you aren't naturally charming or funny, then you gotta approach game in volume.
A nikka with a plush mouthpiece and an agile brain will always have a chance. Real talk.

I remember in college, a homie of mine (R.I.P.) used to pull hoes EASY, and he was a fat, Buddha-looking muthafukka. But he made hoes want to be in his presence.

But he told me the secret to his game. Know your personnel. If you can't size the opposite sex up off a visual and develop a verbal game plan, at least be confident enough to exercise finesse vocal tactics until you can (conversation in the midst of tactical observation).

Most niccas let fear override the logical reality that even bad bytches like a nicca that keeps them on their toes.

Running up with the same, lame shyt that the next nicca said infinitum is Larry Holmes...no matter your conviction.

The game is adapt; or get friend zoned.

The irony is a lotta cacs have made of living out of "teaching/coaching game."

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If you treat cold approaching with no fukks and just want to have fun chatting and pulling..then yeah
But

:manny:

Daps
@PhonZhi I didn't take your advice & now I feel like sh!t.

The face was average, but the body op the body was slamming.:mjcry:

I could've got the digits since there wasn't anybody around all like that, but I was a coward.

My soul is burning right now. I can feel it.:francis:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@PhonZhi I didn't take your advice & now I feel like sh!t.

The face was average, but the body op the body was slamming.:mjcry:

I could've got the digits since there wasn't anybody around all like that, but I was a coward.

My soul is burning right now. I can feel it.:francis:
Damn, what happened bro :lupe:

Now you feeling that regret which is always worse than an actual rejection :snoop:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Some find good convo attractive
if her clit don't jump looking at you you'll never have the keys to the puzzy truly
females trade sex for comfort and finance often if you're cool with that fine
bit understand what it is she's attracted to before you end up crying like a lot of cats who just don't know how raw a deal females are laying on the table

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
if her clit don't jump looking at you you'll never have the keys to the puzzy truly
females trade sex for comfort and finance often if you're cool with that fine
bit understand what it is she's attracted to before you end up crying like a lot of cats who just don't know how raw a deal females are laying on the table

You make her clit jump through other means...by stimulating her mind. You can have a girls body ok cool you can hold down the p*ssy for a while but having her mind everything of hers is officially yours until you see fit.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You make her clit jump through other means...by stimulating her mind. You can have a girls body ok cool you can hold down the p*ssy for a while but having her mind everything of hers is officially yours until you see fit.
biology rules independent of what a broad thinks
like i said many females will put finance and emotional/mental matters before sexual attraction
it's the reason why the majority of women can't bust

they out there going against theither biology fukking uggamuggas jajajahahaa

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
0A4lA.gif