"By Approaching, You Separate Yourself From 99.9% Of the Other Men On the Planet"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yes!!! :what: He likes what he sees and goes after it. Honestly, i dont think you would have the courage to approach a random female like your brother. Matter fact, you probably envy that part about him. I dont get why yall are going so hard to demonize the concept of introducing yourself to a woman. :what:

Getn at women online requires 0 balls.:beli:

THIS.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Dude, everything u just typed is a "defeatist" mindset. 99% of us aren't pro athletes/rappers so im not sure why you're bringing that up. And you're kind of proving a bad point. Of course, if you have to flash money, jewelry and cars women will flock. Whats your point? Im more impressed with the "bum" who had the confidence/mouthpiece to pull the lawyer. Again, im willing to bet that you've seen a gorgeous thang out in public before and just didnt have the courage to get at her. I dont care how often women have approached you, the question is do YOU have the courage to get at somebody. I highly doubt it.

THIS. Women rarely approach men. Women hate rejection. Actually, women you don't approach you are rejecting them. That's how men reject women.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm not attractive enough to do it. Its not like women are going to be flirting with me at different places either since its never happened before so :manny:. There's only 3 options for non attractive people. Get lucky, get famous, or work hard and make a lot of money.

False.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
100% correct. I had to learn this myself. I was in my own head too much. Most people are in their own worlds and really could care less that some random guy got rejected by a female. Hell, 10mins later they probably done forgot about you and wont ever think about you again.

I watched a vid on this subject once (ill post it if i can remember). It was basicly a short clip of a guy doing crazy random shyt on a college campus. Out in the open outside. Nobody cared tho. People walked by, glanced for a second and went on about their day with 0 fukks given. Its really important to learn to get out of your own head. You can become a prisoner to your own thoughts.

THIS. The area where I live is 80% white and I always assume some white person is gonna fight me for talking to a white chick. In reality that happens but it's not true. Nobody cares that I'm the only black dude in the bar/ club talking to a chick. This goes for when I go to Tampa or Miami I assume a dude will fight me for talking to some fine ass black chick too.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
^^ That's more than a cold approach though that's some ghetto trash sexual harassment and assault.

There's a very wide gap between the two.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
^^ That's more than a cold approach though that's some ghetto trash sexual harassment and assault.

There's a very wide gap between the two.

:rudy: really? what's the gap them breh...explain that

regardless of the type of dude this is, this here is a cold approach. there is no denying it.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: really? what's the gap them breh...explain that

regardless of the type of dude this is, this here is a cold approach. there is no denying it.

Like I said he went well beyond a cold approach. What he did is inappropriate and wouldn't be okay under any circumstances not even at a Night club or online.

When someone isn't interested you leave them alone period. Not that hard to understand.