Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
French state media is claiming Niger has hired Wagner. If so, good.

Nigeria and French client states threatened to invade.

:yeshrug:

This reminds me of Lumumba turning to Soviet help to get Belgians out in 1960. Then the CIA and Belgium killed our Lumumba…

Praying for Nigeria’s defeat by the grace of Amadioha and Ekwensu
I think the French is scared to death of Russia taking them out of Africa

Plus you got Algeria in cut to finally get rid of France

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

Yes, those are CIA & DGSE. They’re gradually moving them from MENA to the Sahel whilst setting the stage for AFRICOM.

Nigeria is the funny one in everything - it’s already surrounded by US & French military bases & the forecast for the implosion of Nigeria (according to the US) is 2030. Yet it’s still a willing slave for western interests.

Most Nigerian elites are functioning illiterates & if how pro-Western Russian oligarchs were treated after the fall out in Ukraine didn’t teach them a lesson (esp. since they’re black & are at the bottom of the totem pole compared to Slavs) - then they’ll never learn.

I hope Niger destroys every Nigerian soldier that crosses the border & send a few missiles into Nigeria.

Nas — “They got Nigeria and Niger, two different countries/Somehow Niger turned to nikka and shyt got ugly”! :wow:

Nas is a prophet! :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
We don't know

We actually don't know anything about his life before 1980.

I'm serious. When he was asked to provide school records and photos he brought for a fake photo of another politician and forged school documents.

We don't even think his name is Tinubu.
:scust:
It remind me of Papa Doc history in Haiti

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It remind me of Papa Doc history in Haiti

Mais non, Tinubu does look like Baron Samedi

Tinubu.jpeg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
French state media is claiming Niger has hired Wagner. If so, good.

Nigeria and French client states threatened to invade.

:yeshrug:

This reminds me of Lumumba turning to Soviet help to get Belgians out in 1960. Then the CIA and Belgium killed our Lumumba…

Praying for Nigeria’s defeat by the grace of Amadioha and Ekwensu
Yep.

Lumumba just wanted real independence from Belgium.

Reaction from people : "He's a Soviet puppet:damn: He hates the West! Kill him!"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yep.

Lumumba just wanted real independence from Belgium.

Reaction from people : "He's a Soviet puppet:damn: He hates the West! Kill him!"

“They’re just replacing Belgian imperialism with Soviet imperialism. Oh, OK, the USSR comes in…what next? You got NO plan. Belgium’s not THAT bad.”

Their talking points are old and exhausted. We are wiser than them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
“They’re just replacing Belgian imperialism with Soviet imperialism. Oh, OK, the USSR comes in…what next? You got NO plan. Belgium’s not THAT bad.”

Their talking points are old and exhausted. We are wiser than them.
You’re a broke Nigerian living in Canada who claims to be extremely wealthy. Yet you cant ban ban bet to prove anything. And you’re obsessed/one of African americans biggest xenophobic haters! Big bank take little bank little boy!

:mjlol:

Hopefully your worthless bloodline is next up to be wiped out. But it cant come soon enough lol

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You’re a broke Nigerian living in Canada who claims to be extremely wealthy. Yet you cant ban ban bet to prove anything. And you’re obsessed/one of African americans biggest xenophobic haters! Big bank take little bank little boy!

:mjlol:

Hopefully your worthless bloodline is next up to be wiped out. But it cant come soon enough lol

You’ve been so mad at me across 4 threads because I exposed you to be @jwonder and incredibly poor.

Why are you obsessed with me?
:sas1:

I obviously hit a nerve